Transfer season | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Transfer season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@BLUEDOGHOUSE I'm a little bit surprised he's leaving USC. They should be good next year, no?

I like the Julian Jacobs/Jordan McLaughlin/Elijah Stewart guard posse a ton. Then add the newcomers and we may have our answer for the Katin Reinhardt decision to transfer. Some think Jacobs may hire an agent and leave. He is already "testing the waters". It will be very interesting to see the potential growth of Chimezie Metu who is on the NBA radar. So many unanswered questions still with USC (even if Jovanovic returns). If Jacobs returns though you are 100% correct this roster looks great. Should compete with Zona for the Pac-12 title. UCLA could challenge also IF Lonzo Ball develops a consistent shot to go with his other talents. I think LB & Isaac Hamilton will be a super tandem. What do you think?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiti ng/player/_/id/117428/shaqquan-aaron

USC Announces 2015-16 Men's Basketball Recruiting Class

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
But will Isaac Hamilton remain in school? Little bro has decided to go to the NBA. Sibling rivalry might not allow him to just sit back and be happy for him. He might feel like if my younger brother is gonna go, I need to too.

Reaction Score
But will Isaac Hamilton remain in school? Little bro has decided to go to the NBA. Sibling rivalry might not allow him to just sit back and be happy for him. He might feel like if my younger brother is gonna go, I need to too.

I was thinking the same thing. In the area of consistency at least Isaac was better too, not sure overall though.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. In the area of consistency at least Isaac was better too, not sure overall though.

He's shorter (6'4) and scrawny so I'm not sure he's as much of a prospect down the line, but then again, Daniel might not be a draftable prospect at this moment either.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Maybe the Hamilton family got confused and put pressure on the wrong son
It was Isaac that was supposed to sign with the agent
OOPS their bad

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well SG was always painted as a combo guard who could play point guard well enough. We didn't know he was strictly an undersized shooting guard.
Yes but once we figured it out some posters still enjoyed nailing him. Unless they were too stupid to understand the game or worse, they understood the game and still needed to hammer on Gibbs because of their miserableness.

Man I wish I could overcome my PC correctness and hammer people like the BigErn does. I just keep thinking in the back of my mind some dudes are on the verge of suicide and I don't want to be the final nudge that pushes them to take action. I wouldn't get the same pleasure out of knowing I caused this as opposed to what I suspect someone like Fishy would get.

Or maybe I'm far more insidious and want to watch them prolong their wretched lives and like a fish on a hook that gets played over and over I actually get pleasure observing these wretched souls dangle in their miserableness before committing the act. After all I enjoyed @August_West having to suffer his judgment, although I didn't enjoy the mojo failure.

Since I don't have any sympathy for my suspicion that the reason there is a paucity of BCU fans is because many of them have decided to leave their corporeal bodies after years of misery, nor would I have sympathy if Cuse fans suffer the same fate, I must come to the conclusion I'm not so politically correct after all.

Therefore I proclaim a pox to all the UConn fans who spouted their vitriolic nonsense on our players this season.

Reaction Score
Yes but once we figured it out some posters still enjoyed nailing him. Unless they were too stupid to understand the game or worse, they understood the game and still needed to hammer on Gibbs because of their miserableness.

Man I wish I could overcome my PC correctness and hammer people like the BigErn does. I just keep thinking in the back of my mind some dudes are on the verge of suicide and I don't want to be the final nudge that pushes them to take action. I wouldn't get the same pleasure out of knowing I caused this as opposed to what I suspect someone like Fishy would get.

Or maybe I'm far more insidious and want to watch them prolong their wretched lives and like a fish on a hook that gets played over and over I actually get pleasure observing these wretched souls dangle in their miserableness before committing the act. After all I enjoyed @August_West having to suffer his judgment, although I didn't enjoy the mojo failure.

Since I don't have any sympathy for my suspicion that the reason there is a paucity of BCU fans is because many of them have decided to leave their corporeal bodies after years of misery, nor would I have sympathy if Cuse fans suffer the same fate, I must come to the conclusion I'm not so politically correct after all.

Therefore I proclaim a pox to all the UConn fans who spouted their vitriolic nonsense on our players this season.

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Zags is a hack
Yes he is but he got the information from Morgan's former AAU coach. Substituted UConn for Clemson. Where did Borzello get his information?

UNLV Transfer Dwayne Morgan Has Top 4

Transferring UNLV sophomore forward Dwyane Morgan has a top four of St. John's, UConn, Maryland and VCU, team Melo Basketball coach Dwayne Wise told SNY.tv.

"Those are the only schools he's going to visit," Wise said.

Reaction Score
Won't Morgan have to sit out a year? Not that I mind since there are 3 schollies available, but just confirming.

Reaction Score
Yes he is but he got the information from Morgan's former AAU coach. Substituted UConn for Clemson. Where did Borzello get his information?

UNLV Transfer Dwayne Morgan Has Top 4

Transferring UNLV sophomore forward Dwyane Morgan has a top four of St. John's, UConn, Maryland and VCU, team Melo Basketball coach Dwayne Wise told SNY.tv.

"Those are the only schools he's going to visit," Wise said.
Asked the guy who Zags said he got the top 4 from:

Reaction Score
If Pastner goes to Georgia Tech, can Woodsen play next year?
Unlikely...NCAA got rid of waivers like that and players usually don't transfer within the same conference.

Reaction Score
556b40a01c298.image.jpg

Anthony Livingston

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy turned out to be the ace in the hole for a team like Iowa State. Throw him in the mix with their returning guards (Naz, Monte, Thomas & Burton) and all of a sudden you have another top 15ish Iowa State team.

A guy I am looking forward to following next year is this kid from Yuba college heading to Iowa State. His name is Emmanuel Malou.

With Malou and Livingston that could be the 1-two punch needed to contend with Kansas next year. I hear this Livingston is an absolute beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom