Transfer season | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Transfer season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That depends on whether we think CardiacAndre's got more moves than a fold-up chair.
Just won my intramural league championship, so maybe i should take Kory's spot and be the star of the team next season

Reaction Score
Maybe this was covered earlier in the thread, but any word if Briscoe is going to transfer? Some rumors out there. We were probably his 2nd or 3rd choice last year before coach Cal sold him a bill of goods. Not highly athletic, but a solid player.

Reaction Score
Maybe this was covered earlier in the thread, but any word if Briscoe is going to transfer? Some rumors out there. We were probably his 2nd or 3rd choice last year before coach Cal sold him a bill of goods. Not highly athletic, but a solid player.
Briscoe was shitt talking Jalen for not making the McDonald's all American game. No thanks

Reaction Score
Goodluck Okonoboh, who transferred midseason from UNLV, is entering the NBA Draft and hiring an agent.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
80.5 ORtg. Maybe the worst early entrant ORtg in history. If he gets drafted we're going to have to start calling him Miracle Okonoboh.
10-12 years ago, when everybody was looking for the next Ben Wallace, he would've been. Thank god the NBA's improved since then.

Reaction Score
80.5 ORtg. Maybe the worst early entrant ORtg in history. If he gets drafted we're going to have to start calling him Miracle Okonoboh.
It is amazing how many of these kids are totally delusional.

Reaction Score
He also shoots 40% from the FT line. No thanks.

I think that's a bit fluky, like Purvis for a while before he figured it out. His numbers were good in high school, and he shot much better from the line as the season progressed.

Peel back the hype - which he did not live up to - and he's still a freshman who averaged 10 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists for a pretty good team. I doubt he's transferring, but we'd definitely take him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think that's a bit fluky, like Purvis for a while before he figured it out. His numbers were good in high school, and he shot much better from the line as the season progressed.

Peel back the hype - which he did not live up to - and he's still a freshman who averaged 10 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists for a pretty good team. I doubt he's transferring, but we'd definitely take him.
I really doubt we would. Why mess with chemistry? If him and Adams don't get along, keep him away.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that's something that would blow over in about two seconds.
I'd rather we go after makai in 2017 for that scholarship. Getting Briscoe probably takes him out of the equation.

Reaction Score
I'd rather we go after makai in 2017 for that scholarship. Getting Briscoe probably takes him out of the equation.
Nah Briscoe would probably be the best player on the team that year and leave. No matter how much we dislike the kid, he is really good and would be ideal.

Reaction Score

Agreed, kid plays great defense. He was behind Murray and Ulis on depth chart last year, didn't get a chance to shine.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Nah Briscoe would probably be the best player on the team that year and leave. No matter how much we dislike the kid, he is really good and would be ideal.
I think Adams will prove he is better by the time 2017 comes around. This is also assuming no one else becomes a star between now and then. Kids not a bad player, I'd just pass for different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom