Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn! | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Terry got it right the second time. Welcome aboard. Nice looking player.

Reaction Score
I'm excited too. But I count 4: Purv, DHam, AB, JA. Who else are you counting? Are you counting guys you've barely seen play?

I'm sure he was also counting:

Gibbs
Miller
Larrier
Enoch

Reaction Score
getting to the nba is hard. I would predict (boldly i know) Larrier Hamilton Enoch Brimah and Adams are all locks as first or second round picks. Purvis will have to work his way into the league due to 'tweener status'. No idea about gibbs. Miller will most likely try pro ball out somewhere. There is still a ton of big time talent on the team... really excited to see what KO does with the offense, if he is able to construct an efficient one without a basketball savant like napier. Clearly the most talent on any team he's had.

Reaction Score
Some gems from the VCU board:

"Bottom line is when you can advertise national title banners, you will always have a leg up on the recruiting trail."

"After reading the UConn message board, I would LOVE to play them so we can whoop their ass! They don't want to go to war!"

"I'm not all that upset either. I do know one thing....a VCU vs UCONN game needs to be scheduled. This seems like a budding rivalry on the recruiting trail, and could be a nice matchup on the hardwood as well. Lets get it done WW!"

"I've always felt they had some shady stuff going on. - Part of the Calhoun legacy at Storrs."

"I'm gonna lol if Ollie leaves next year. - I am going to applaud and hold the door for Diarra."

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
getting to the nba is hard. I would predict (boldly i know) Larrier Hamilton Enoch Brimah and Adams are all locks as first or second round picks. Purvis will have to work his way into the league due to 'tweener status'. No idea about gibbs. Miller will most likely try pro ball out somewhere. There is still a ton of big time talent on the team... really excited to see what KO does with the offense, if he is able to construct an efficient one without a basketball savant like napier. Clearly the most talent on any team he's had.
I'm sorry, but where is this sentiment that Enoch is an NBA prospect coming from? I can understand reaching to say that about Adams but we haven't even seen the kid dribble a basketball at the college level yet. Let's wait before we start calling high schooler NBA draft locks.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry, but where is this sentiment that Enoch is an NBA prospect coming from? I can understand reaching to say that about Adams but we haven't even seen the kid dribble a basketball at the college level yet. Let's wait before we start calling high schooler NBA draft locks.
reputable draft guru givony praised enoch as a potential pro prospect when he saw him at the jordan brand regional game. Why are you so insulted i consider enoch a pro prospect? I dont need to wait for

Reaction Score
Okafer was a three star when he graduated HS. After working with a coach and listing weights all summer, he gained skill and twenty pounds of muscle, and he was 4+ by the time he got to Stores. Calhoun's luck was finding a kid with that much self-discipline.
You are so off here and I don't know where to begin. I'll search for some articles and post them.

Reaction Score
Gosh I hate VCU fans. Are these guys serious???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 230
Reaction Score
Hamilton yes, Adams I think yes. No idea on Larrier or Enoch yet. Brimah is an interesting one. I think worse case, if he shows minimal progress the next 2 years, he still gets taken in 2nd round and jammed into D league or overseas and see if he develops. Few guys make the league that way, so who knows.

AO, Ajou, Daniels going this route.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gosh I hate VCU fans. Are these guys serious???
It was predictable. Why bring it back here?

Reaction Score
Great get he'll be the purvis this year mimicking the other teams best guy in practice only gonna make everyone else better

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
There were some who were concerned about our recruiting and i was of the opinion that if Ollie couldnt pull in a good class for `16 then id start getting concerned. Seeing as he is already knocking out the park for `16 i think those worries can be put to rest.
I don't think he's knocked it out of the park yet. He's just led off the inning with a solid double.

If we get Gilbert or King - or Fisher, or Heron, or Jackson, or whichever high-ranked 2016 guy we've been recruiting for a while - then that makes the class a home run.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'll defer to your judgement given that when Okafor was recruited, weeknight games were past my bedtime. But I seem to recall people here mentioning him being outside the Top 100.
He was at the start of his last year in HS but was a 4 at the end

Reaction Score
UTrans
I don't like the sounds of any of those. Being a program that takes in a lot of transfers usually has negative connotations. In UConn's case, they've picked up players who fit needs both positionally and class balancing.

I think we should stick with Championship U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom