Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn! | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow our lineup in a few years could be Alterique Gilbert, Jalen Adams, Terry Larrier, Mamadou Diarra, and Steven Enoch. Some crazy talent there.

Reaction Score
I think AB will really excel with Miller on the floor with him. Miller will attract the big body guys that push AB around and a lot of the focus and pressure will be lifted. His numbers won't reflect it because all the scorers we have but his all around play will be huge. It's going to be a big season.
I hope so but I think the verdict is still out on AB. He can surely block shots but he must improve this off season if he has thoughts of playing in the next level(NBA). Love the kid but now it is time to develop and start becoming a more complete player.

Reaction Score
Wow our lineup in a few years could be Alterique Gilbert, Jalen Adams, Terry Larrier, Mamadou Diarra, and Steven Enoch. Some crazy talent there.
Yeah if AG I will be jumping for joy and even if the rest of the guys are scrubs in the recruiting class we have an exciting team for 2016-17. Of course I don't want scrubs. LOL!!!!

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
OK now that we have all the sports cars in the Garage all we need is a Monster Truck parked under the basketball hoop!! Zach Brown Maybe!!

Hope he can be our gravedigger!!

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Hell yea!! VJ King your next!
Between Hamilton potentially being back for 2016, addition of Larrier, and L'ville's heavy involvement with King, I highly doubt we have a shot anymore. Then again, KO has been on fire lately.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Between Hamilton potentially being back for 2016, addition of Larrier, and L'ville's heavy involvement with King, I highly doubt we have a shot anymore. Then again, KO has been on fire lately.

I live here in Louisville now and I'm hearing his name a lot on Louisville sports talk radio.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Given that he's coming here tomorrow, I would say that we would seem to have a shot.
Given that he's coming here tomorrow, I would say that we would seem to have a shot.

If KO beats out pitino on this one,I'll know we're in good shape for years to come.

Reaction Score
I was impressed with a lot of the kid's game in those videos, but I was most impressed with how easily he played in those games with the blue and red jerseys where it looked like all 10 guys were on the same team. Took some good focus.

Things looking brighter and brighter.

On a side note, some dude on a Syracuse board just claimed that Fishy was lucky because "he used to be a Syracuse fan, then switched to UConn, then UConn won 4 titles." I think STBill turning up in Syria to fight for ISIS would be more likely, and I'm wondering why such an unctuous insult has been hurled at our resident comedic virtuoso.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
If King were a Louisville lock, why visit this weekend. UConn has a shot til King says otherwise.

caw

Reaction Score
If King were a Louisville lock, why visit this weekend. UConn has a shot til King says otherwise.

He's not a lock per say but they are the favorite.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
He's not a lock per say but they are the favorite.
Either way favorite/ lock, point is another visit at this point tells me he hasn't decided on L'ville yet. Doesn't mean they aren't the favorite that wasn't my original point.

Reaction Score
On a delusional scale of 1-10, VCU fans are at around a 20:

I almost spit my water out..."pl
Hamilton yes, Adams I think yes. No idea on Larrier or Enoch yet. Brimah is an interesting one. I think worse case, if he shows minimal progress the next 2 years, he still gets taken in 2nd round and jammed into D league or overseas and see if he develops. Few guys make the league that way, so who knows.

AO, Ajou, Daniels going this route.

Brimah has been listed on most NBA mock drafts as solid 1st rounder so i think he's NBA bound. He's still a work in progress but pretty sure NBA bound.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Tranny U ?!?
0004-John-Terry-Tranny.jpg
The news keeps reporting Gibbs and Miller as transfers. They need to stop doing that and embrace the Rainbow Coalition. We need more diversity in basketball so we've added Graduate students. What a concept

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I was impressed with a lot of the kid's game in those videos, but I was most impressed with how easily he played in those games with the blue and red jerseys where it looked like all 10 guys were on the same team. Took some good focus.

Things looking brighter and brighter.

On a side note, some dude on a Syracuse board just claimed that Fishy was lucky because "he used to be a Syracuse fan, then switched to UConn, then UConn won 4 titles." I think STBill turning up in Syria to fight for ISIS would be more likely, and I'm wondering why such an unctuous insult has been hurled at our resident comedic virtuoso.

It's obvious that Fishy must be a sleeper agent who has been sent here to infiltrate the central core of the UConn fanbase, waiting for his time to strike! Come to think of it, how did the founders' of the Boneyard come to also run syracusefan.com? Fishy is the word that comes to mind.

Reaction Score
It's obvious that Fishy must be a sleeper agent who has been sent here to infiltrate the central core of the UConn fanbase, waiting for his time to strike! Come to think of it, how did the founders' of the Boneyard come to also run syracusefan.com? Fishy is the word that comes to mind.

I mean cto does sit at the kids table for Christmas dinner at his house and he wears an orange Santa suit I hear.

Reaction Score
It's obvious that Fishy must be a sleeper agent who has been sent here to infiltrate the central core of the UConn fanbase. . .
If so, we'd have to give them credit - one of the few successful missions for the Orange. They'd have to add a second carving on the Syracuse Mt. Rushmore - Fishy and Melo, leaving room for 2 more in the future.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't think he's knocked it out of the park yet. He's just led off the inning with a solid double.

If we get Gilbert or King - or Fisher, or Heron, or Jackson, or whichever high-ranked 2016 guy we've been recruiting for a while - then that makes the class a home run.
Not sure what baseball analogy I would insert here. All I do know is that if someone told me when the game ended with SMU at the Civic Center back in March that UConn's roster the next two years would look as good and athletic that it currently does by June 1, I would have thought he was crazy, or atleast had 6 beers too many. If this was a solid double, then at least Ollie cleared the bases, down 2, bottom of the 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom