Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn! | The Boneyard

Terry Larrier to Transfer to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

The 6'8" wing averaged 6.6 points and 3 rebounds during his freshman season at VCU. Per NCAA rules, Larrier must sit out the 2015-2016 season, but will have three years of eligibility remaining.

Larrier played sparingly in his lone season at VCU, but was a highly regarded prospect coming out of high school, ranking 34th in his class by 247.

From ESPN's Scouting Report: "He's exciting in that he meshes explosiveness, length with untapped upside. He's a classic "run and jump" athlete so it's no surprise when he explodes at the rim. He's got enough of an offensive game to get by. He is really good with the ball in his hands scoring over small defenders. He see's the floor well and is a gifted passer.

The kid has swagger. He wants the ball and isn't afraid to make plays in the open floor. He'll be viewed as an exciting work in progress. Serious upside with him and he may not be done growing. Could even wind up as a point forward."

Here is Larrier's high school mixtape:

Reaction Score
Congrats KO as this is a make or break class for him and he has started out with a bang. Funny he is doing so well with transfers. I guess he can help them relate to playing on multiple teams due to his NBA career. Let's get a point guard and a shooting guard for 16 now. Go Uconn!!!!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
yes-man.jpg

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I think we need a rule that anything mentioning vj king after this post gets deleted or moved, I know the irony.

But...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

LEGO

Reaction Score
Aside from spreading around the classes more so we're not all seniors and freshmen, what's particularly nice about this is that Hamilton gets to practice against Larrier. I love Calhoun, but he hasn't been the same since the surgery; here's hoping he brings it next year, but if he can't physically, we have another very good player to push our players in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom