Terrence Samuel Transferring | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Terrence Samuel Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wouldn't listen to a word that kid says. Went to high school with him and he's a complete idiot.

He knows kids at UConn who are friends of the players. I think I'd trust him on stuff like this.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Dude, everything okay? You've been pretty crabby lately.

You're 100% right on this post, regardless. (Well except that I'm not sure that posting on the Boneyard is constitutionally protected. It ought to be though.)
He made a post a couple of days back stating his family went on vacation and he had to work which is why he's crabby.

Reaction Score
He knows kids at UConn who are friends of the players. I think I'd trust him on stuff like this.

His 'sources' are some flimsy 3rd hand accounts coming from other 20 year old kids. And by idiot I mean he is legitimately a fairly stupid kid.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Wouldn't listen to a word that kid says. Went to high school with him and he's a complete idiot.

You should hear what he says about you.

Reaction Score
Yeah, the Daily Campus beat writer for the men's basketball team probably doesn't have any legitimate connections within the program.

I like you Tcf, but I graduated in 05" as a UConn athlete with close friends at the DC. Lets just say they knew less than people on this board as far as inside information goes.. maybe that has changed but I really doubt it

Reaction Score
I like you Tcf, but I graduated in 05" as a UConn athlete with close friends at the DC. Lets just say they knew less than people on this board as far as inside information goes.. maybe that has changed but I really doubt it
Maybe it was wrong to imply that he had a connection because he worked for the Daily Campus. But regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a connect within the program.

Reaction Score
Don't know the kid at all. I didn't even know he was the UConn beat writer for the DC.

However, if he is the beat writer instead of writing a rumor and asking for intel he should have dug up his own intel before posting.

Reaction Score
Wow man, did he steal your prom date?

Nope, I do appreciate the sentiment coming from people who either have probably never met him or don't really know him telling someone who spent multiple years in close orbit to said person that their opinions on the dude they've never met are somehow more credible than mine.

C

Chief00

Linking this with Gibbs is nonsense - as they say in Hollywood this has been in the can for some time.

Reaction Score
Maybe it was wrong to imply that he had a connection because he worked for the Daily Campus. But regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a connect within the program.

For all we know he very well could. I'm just offering insight into the source. Personally, I would take any and everything he says with a pinch of salt. If you choose to weigh his opinion more heavily than I do, that's fine.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Nope, I do appreciate the sentiment coming from people who either have probably never met him or don't really know him telling someone who spent multiple years in close orbit to said person that their opinions on the dude they've never met are somehow more credible than mine.
I screamed for mercy halfway through that sentence. "Sentence."

Reaction Score

I know Tim pretty well and we've met several times, generally as media for UConn games. You, on the other hand, are a nasty, obnoxious loudmouth on the Internet. So yes, I'm going to go with my own opinion on him.

Reaction Score
David 76 said:
Yeah, I was siting the exceptions. The trend bothers me. But you can't blame the kids. They get one shot and they all think they can be in the NBA.

This. I don't blame them. You have to do whatever you can to make it to the next level. Especially when a guaranteed paycheck is involved. And he has a title.

Reaction Score
I know Tim pretty well and we've met several times, generally as media for UConn games. You, on the other hand, are a nasty, obnoxious loudmouth on the Internet. So yes, I'm going to go with my own opinion on him.

By all means, go right ahead. I mean, you DID meet him a couple of times, that clearly makes you the foremost authority on his legitimacy.

Reaction Score
Linking this with Gibbs is nonsense - as they say in Hollywood this has been in the can for some time.
Please . You've been touting left and right that you had inside info this was happening . Complete utter bs.

C

Chief00

On a serious note - Brimah and Facey will be most impacted by TSam leaving. They were close friends and bonded last summer in Storrs.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It's a matter of class, not credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom