Spring Practice 2016 begins on March 9 ends April 16 w/ Blue White Game | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Spring Practice 2016 begins on March 9 ends April 16 w/ Blue White Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope there is a list of participants tor more photos of today's alumni session. Very curious to see who bled blue in person today. Great work, Coach Baylock!

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
What a great ambassador The Tank is for UConn! Awesome! But I wish I could get the video interviews from DC to play. Every one of them you posted here doesn't work for me. The others do. What's up with that? Do you have to be a Twitter follower of DC's? I stopped following him because of all the political stuff he posts.

Reaction Score
I love the stories about alumni coming back and getting some NFL guys in house to share some insight and motivation, but with that being said, it would be nice if someone would actually write about the players and progress. The best tidbit so far that I've seen has been the YouTube clip of diaco. Fuller usually does a great write up but he's traveling covering the women's tourney

Reaction Score
Coach D does a great job trying to keep things from being a grind at practice. It was nice that these alums took the time to attend practice and share their thoughts and experience with the team. Big year coming!

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
P&W Stadium is looking great 10 days before the Blue-White game. Just need to lose those funny looking circular lines and rectangles.

CfYvQ63W8AAPokR.jpg

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
P&W Stadium is looking great 10 days before the Blue-White game. Just need to lose those funny looking circular lines and rectangles.

CfYvQ63W8AAPokR.jpg
US Women apparently scored a touchdown there today.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Simple fare this year for the Blue/White, just the basics to get out of the winter funk. Burgers, hot dogs and kielbasa dogs from Bogners... something to feed the crew and get them into the stadium. Snacks and some salads to round out the buffet.

If I get time this week, I may baconify some of it... bacon burgers, and some hot dog creation that includes bacon.

Reaction Score
UConnFootball9:07am via TweetDeck
Saturday's Blue vs. White Spring Football game will have radio coverage through @IMGAudio with @JoeDSportsand Casey Cochran #GetReady

UConnFootball9:10am via TweetDeck
Will be heard for free on on the UConn Huskies Gameday Live App, @tuneinand on UConnHuskies.com..first hour will be live @WTIC1080

My conusin decided to inconvience the whole family by scheduling a wedding at the same time as the Blue and White game. So this news is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom