Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 31 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
So it’s def still getting cleaned out then.

They never clean coach. That's why it's cheaper than first class. Hurley is tired of having his team fly on planes that have leftover trash in the seat pockets.

Reaction Score
Hurley hasn’t even finished his meeting with URI yet people are saying there’s a “delay”. Just because we want it to be officially announced right away doesn’t mean anything is wrong. The paranoia in this thread is cringeworthy.
The paranoia is deserved given our recent track record. I still think he's coming but as time passes it becomes less and less likely

Reaction Score
NYC radio this afternoon indicting H is having a hard time deciding.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
NYC radio this afternoon indicting H is having a hard time deciding.

I would say they read all the same things we have and are reporting that.

Pretty sure that's what 90% of people/media are doing.

Reaction Score
When's the last time we had good news? Uh...before that.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Spoke with an associate of mine in uri athletics, deal is as good as done. Hurley to uconn. Step back from the ledge everyone.

So you have a friend in the ticket department at URI and they think Hurley is leaving? Let's be reasonable here guys.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Every report until the last two days had a list of coaches.

We've obviously narrowed in on Hurley, and pretty much everyone with some level of knowledge believes he's ours barring a hail-mary like URI building a practice facility.

If they land that hail-mary, I feel pretty okay that they'll go back to that previous list and pull up someone else who is pretty darn good.

But if they're this focused on Hurley at this stage, I suspect it's because our insiders are right.
From what I recall, the previous list was Matta, Martin, Crean and Hurley. I don't feel good about the others on that list.

I want to believe what you and our insiders believe, but I am jaded by a few too many kicks to the nads; and I don't have faith that our AD has had an accurate read on the ease with which he would be able to both can Ollie and hire Hurley.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
How do we know Jacobs isn't Throat Boy? I've never seen them in the same room.

Throat boy was txting inbetween reps at Orange Pizza or whatever it was. Jacobs looks like he's just eaten 15 donuts.

I'm gonna say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak