Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Miller supposed to visit on 16th or 17th in April. Rothstein tweet.
No one seems to care with all the wailing and gnashing of teeth!!!

I really hope my concerns about Ricky and the staff are misguided, the spring and fall will tell us if we are fretting over nothing. I trust KO, just want his learning curve to shorten related to recruiting. He is a rock star!

Reaction Score
At times I think I must have been the only one watching those six games. Nolan and Samule both played really well, and we needed both of them to play really well.

It is correct that Samule barely played that regular season. Find me anyone who said otherwise. But we're not going anywhere next year if Purvis and Hamilton -- hopefully with hope from Brimah and Adams -- aren't carrying the offense. And if they're not, thinking a mediocre Ivy league guard without the size and athleticism to play at this level is absurd.
Against Iowa State and Florida that year Samuel was a one man press breaker. That could have been because at times he was in there with both Ryan and Shabazz, and forwards really couldn't match up with him on the press, but still. As the third or fourth guard in a rotation TSam is more than fine even with his total lack of shooting. If he could shoot even 25% from three, he could have a more prominent role.

Reaction Score
He's a solid, but limited role player. He's big, he's fast, he's fearless...he just isn't a natural point guard and he can't shoot at all.

If he's used when the matchups and situations favor him, he can be very effective. When you need to rely on him as we did this year, the limitations are in sharper relief.

Fishy, you study English or Journalism in college? Got the writing skills of a natural sports writer/blogger

Reaction Score
As a male, the field is a lot easier in obtaining a job out of college. Anyways, back to Miller. Let's get this damn kid next Friday, KO. Time to get some momentum going into the offseason.

As a male with a teaching degree, no it isn't.

Reaction Score
As a male with a teaching degree, no it isn't.

It depends on what you teach. Something easy like social studies, English, PE, or health is not gonna be easy finding a job. Those teachers are a dime a dozen. Something hard like mayh, science, SPED, or Spanish would be very easy to obtain a position.

Reaction Score
It depends on what you teach. Something easy like social studies, English, PE, or health is not gonna be easy finding a job. Those teachers are a dime a dozen. Something hard like mayh, science, SPED, or Spanish would be very easy to obtain a position.

He's elementary ed.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not to mention an infinite source of really bad jokes.
I hear he's a problem in the locker room...

CL82

Reaction Score
I know I always struggled with mayh in school.

Reaction Score
I hate you guys. This thread, like most, has warped into some bizarre off-hand commentary regarding nothing. I recognize that I'm not contributing my adding my two cents. Let's hope there is something to actually talk about soon in this thread re: Miller.

Reaction Score
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

CL82

Reaction Score
I hate you guys. This thread, like most, has warped into some bizarre off-hand commentary regarding nothing. I recognize that I'm not contributing my adding my two cents. Let's hope there is something to actually talk about soon in this thread re: Miller.
There's actually a lot of stuff in here if you look. You just need to do the mayh.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
As a male, the field is a lot easier in obtaining a job out of college. Anyways, back to Miller. Let's get this damn kid next Friday, KO. Time to get some momentum going into the offseason.

"As a male, the field . . . "
English major? Hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member