PG Tremont Waters (UConn Offer) | Page 19 | The Boneyard

PG Tremont Waters (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is with your weird height fetish? We've been over this a million times and you are wrong.

No I'm not.

A "fetish" huh? You're the weird one. An opinion on height is hardly a fetish. You need help with that?
And you guys are just of a different opinion on what reality is. It's not a big deal but they inflate numbers and you guys fall for it. Whatever right?

Reaction Score
Let's be honest - this kid is going to be a stud. Any negative comments are being made just because he's not a UConn lean right now, and may now want to come here. I really really hope we get him. I'd hate to see him do great things elsewhere. Hopefully AJ got in his ear a bit. Plus, he knows all the young guys on the team.

Reaction Score
Let's be honest - this kid is going to be a stud. Any negative comments are being made just because he's not a UConn lean right now, and may now want to come here.

Is there traction to this?

Reaction Score
think he meant to say not instead of now.
Okay that makes a lot more sense. I wasn't sure if AJ Price just found himself a chair on the UConn bench as lead recruiter

Reaction Score
mauconnfan said:
No I'm not. A "fetish" huh? You're the weird one. An opinion on height is hardly a fetish. You need help with that? And you guys are just of a different opinion on what reality is. It's not a big deal but they inflate numbers and you guys fall for it. Whatever right?

The weird thing about height is it's not a matter of opinion. Saying the kid is 5-6 is just objectively wrong. Why do you stick with it?

Reaction Score
The weird thing about height is it's not a matter of opinion. Saying the kid is 5-6 is just objectively wrong. Why do you stick with it?

And you know this how? Seriously we are probably both wrong as he is some where between 5'9 and 5'6 more than likely. But you guys who believe all this are the one's who make me laugh. Don't take me so serious, I don't ;)

You guys also think AB is a "7 footer" :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
And you know this how? Seriously we are probably both wrong as he is some where between 5'9 and 5'6 more than likely. But you guys who believe all this are the one's who make me laugh. Don't take me so serious, I don't ;)

You guys also think AB is a "7 footer" :rolleyes:
You've made so many crazy calls on height and you stick with it even when it's been proven you are wrong, the Stanley Johnson one comes to mind.

Reaction Score
You've made so many crazy calls on height and you stick with it even when it's been proven you are wrong, the Stanley Johnson one comes to mind.

I don't know about you, but when I watch NBA summer league I can't tell if I'm watching Stanley Johnson or Kevin Pangos.

Reaction Score
Granted, I think it was a one time thing, but my favorite height claim involved Upstater saying Enoch was 6'5 max.

Reaction Score

I was wrong about Stanley Johnson? Want to rethink that one john? The NBA people were surprised by his actual size according to reports - hmmmm? Check it out and get back to me ;)
You guys have it figured out - right! LOL

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
So how big is Stanley's johnson.

Listed at the Combine as 6'6.5" with shoes. So Mau is kinda right.

Though weirdly enough, every other event that Johnson's height was measured listed him at 6'7.5".

Reaction Score

Though weirdly enough, every other event that Johnson's height was measured listed him at 6'7.5".
Wasn't his thing that Johnson was closer to Pangos in height? I think everyone kinda knows that most listed heights are about an inch more than the actual, except Mau who deducts about 4"-5".

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Wasn't his thing that Johnson was closer to Pangos in height? I think everyone kinda knows that most listed heights are about an inch more than the actual, except Mau who deducts about 4"-5".

I don't know about but I did see Mau post about Johnson being closer to 6'6" than 6'8".

Reaction Score

Maybe we should call him the Big Unit.

Reaction Score

Yeah an exaggeration if you would like to look back at it. Turned out mau was right Stanley Johnson was not 6'8" imagine that?

I am the height guru like it or not all FF's. :p

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Yeah an exaggeration if you would like to look back at it. Turned out mau was right Stanley Johnson was not 6'8" imagine that?

I am the height guru like it or not all FF's. :p

Must be a guru if you are referring to yourself in the third person.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom