PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No worries - just merged your thread into the one that was already created.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

That would be no fun now would it? Or maybe I was just trolling about having a fake username over there knowing the PC fans who frequent the boneyard and I wanted to stir it up that way? That would be great fun now too, and now you dont know which it is, because either way Im in your head for a rock bottom rental price. :)
Also, As of late last week I have sworn off enjoying Providence and Syracuse misfortune (ask anyone here). It has brought bad mojo to the Huskies and I have apologized to fellow fans.

OK, now that its out of the way can you please answer the original question? Did anyone actually PM you for your number? I quite frankly was impressed with your support of your own team and actually rooting for you. You are an obviously committed PC fan (different from needing to BE committed for your UConn obsession).

Anyway this Sunday/Thursday game rotation in the stupid AAC sucks bad, and we are looking for some entertaining stories to kill time You regaling us with fight meetups would fit the bill nicely. Its the least you can do for all the hospitality we've show you over the years, No?

Kick down with the deetz FriarJ !!

August_West

Reaction Score

Oops....Missed that. Too bad. If you had gotten some responses to that and then shared them in a thread over here I think we couldve eclipsed the Best Pizza thread.

There is no way you can go back there and re-offer? Can you? Maybe this time write something nasty about Buddy Cianci?

August_West

Reaction Score
Yeah a UConn fan and Ollie lover is going to make racial slurs at your coach. I'm a lot of things, racist is not one.
Also fwiw ( and you can decide if this means I've never posted there or I have and am not racist;) I've never been banned on your board.

August_West

Reaction Score

You got no beef there. I don't pretend that this board doesnt melt down harder than any other. It certainly does and worse than most. That is something we have in common as New England brethren: inbred pessimism. And no, from what I know of you posting here, you wouldnt. However SeanMc would (and even has a different handle here now: BigEast). I was kinda hoping to hook him more than you to tell you the truth. Collateral damage and all that.
Also, not saying I ever did it, but if I did I wouldnt anymore anyway. Ive seen the light. Im not causing the Huskies anymore karmic losses.

What's your feeling on Turkey? Delicious holiday feast, or pestilent foul fowl?

Reaction Score
Yeah a UConn fan and Ollie lover is going to make racial slurs at your coach. I'm a lot of things, racist is not one.
Also fwiw ( and you can decide if this means I've never posted there or I have and am not racist;) I've never been banned on your board.

I can guarantee you that there are members of this board who make racial comments about Ollie in private.

Reaction Score
I can guarantee you that there are members of this board who make racial comments about Ollie in private.
Well there were the threads around when Ollie became coach about how he spoke which seemed extremely racist

August_West

Reaction Score
@FriarJ be careful man, I've seen @August_West get pretty fired up over turkey, I'd hate to see him in a real "beef" so to speak.
Someday I expect everyone to finally wake up from their taste bud slumber and put an end to the Turkey tradition.
If I have already departed this world by the time that happens please raise a slice of Pepe's and a DIPA in my honor. Im ahead of my time here. It can be lonely and makes one feel embattled.

Reaction Score
Someday I expect everyone to finally wake up from their taste bud slumber and put an end to the Turkey tradition.
If I have already departed this world by the time that happens please raise a slice of Pepe's and a DIPA in my honor. Im ahead of my time here. It can be lonely and makes one feel embattled.

I'm with you August _West.

caw

Reaction Score
IMO, if he goes to 2016, he's going to Providence.

Is it possible he's waiting to see who comes back at UConn? I agree that if everyone comes back he would get more PT at PC as a freshman. Definitely do not have a starting job to offer him at UConn.

Reaction Score
I'm shocked there hasn't been some moron whose done it already.
How do you know there hasn't been? Our mods let a lot get through that might not perhaps elsewhere, but they're quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom