OT- most beautiful woman in person? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT- most beautiful woman in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Other than my wife?

The girl I was dating right before I met my wife. She was beautiful at 18, but when I ran into her 8 or 10 years later she was just stunning. I mean really stunning.

Best looking chick I ever met in person that anyone else would recognize -- Bo Derek. I had a buddy who was a big time NY advertising photographer, who somehow got to be friends with Blake Edwards, and they attended my buddies wedding. I think it was before she got real famous for 10. She was a knockout.

I wasn't there and my brother is often full of $, but he swears he ran into Bo Derek in the 80s in Florida and she was the most beautiful creation on Earth.

Reaction Score
Other than my wife, the girl who RichZ was dating before he met his wife. When she was 26-27 and I was hooking up with her she was stunning as RichZ indicated.:cool:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Just saying. Rich guys get beautiful wives.

Or as Tony Montana so eloquently put it. "First you get the money. Then you get the power. Then you get the women."

Well, while I love the movie and Tony, he's not exactly an enlightened individual.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Other than my wife, the girl who RichZ was dating before he met his wife. When she was 26-27 and I was hooking up with her she was stunning as RichZ indicated.:cool:

Uhm, I just did the math, and I gotta hand it to you. You musta been one aggressive little horndog. I believe you would have been 9 or 10 when she was 26 or 27.

Reaction Score
Uhm, I just did the math, and I gotta hand it to you. You musta been one aggressive little horndog. I believe you would have been 9 or 10 when she was 26 or 27.

Oh Rich dammit you're a tad older than I huh? Ok well I was just trying to get one in on a thread that began with many having their way with my wife, guess this one didn't pan out for me. ;)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Oh Rich dammit you're a tad older than I huh? Ok well I was just trying to get one in on a thread that began with many having their way with my wife, guess this one didn't pan out for me. ;)
Nice try, got to do your math. RichZ is Methuselah's older brother. That's like............pretty freakin' old, but young at heart, obviously.

I still would ask to see some pictures here, but lots of people are just talking and not showing. Kinda rude. Bring out the pics and share./

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Nice try, got to do your math. RichZ is Methuselah's older brother. That's like..pretty freakin' old, but young at heart, obviously.

I still would ask to see some pictures here, but lots of people are just talking and not showing. Kinda rude. Bring out the pics and share./
he-man.jpg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
For the record MAU, not everyone has had their way with your wife,..,..

As far as you know..........

Reaction Score
Amen. Beautiful women are amazingly common really. They aren't any different than anyone else. Occasionally they get "discovered". My choice on this list, Carol Grow, was a student at Johnson County CC and worked at WalMart when my law school friend met her and asked her out.

There are loads of ordinary gorgeous girls at high schools, colleges and in work places across America. The famous ones aren't any better looking, they're just famous.

Beautiful women are not are not amazingly common. There is a huge difference between some pretty woman you see at the supermarket and say Elle MacPherson. That's a big factor in how they became famous.

Reaction Score
That's the photoshop effect, Mike.

No, Rich. Its not. I stood 5 feet from Elle MacPherson atva Marriott in San Diego. I can assure you that in person she is far, far more attractive than the people we see in our everyday lives.

Reaction Score
No, Rich. Its not. I stood 5 feet from Elle MacPherson atva Marriott in San Diego. I can assure you that in person she is far, far more attractive than the people we see in our everyday lives.

I may be old like RichZ but I have to agree with him, there's plenty of beauty in our everyday lives out there. I guess it depends where you hung around all the time but the talent is simply amazing. Not to take away from Elle as she is simply gorgeous, but there's plenty although not all may be as statuesque. But you see the Cameron Diaz's and how beautiful they are then catch a glimpse on an off day and you realize they can make people look a lot better in Hollywood than most everyday women can do for themselves.

Again bass, no taking away the young Elle, simply phenomenal I agree.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

I don't doubt it with regard to Elle, but I've seen several famous "beautiful" women when not made up, and they look pretty ordinary.

I also saw a woman shopping at Target (yes, at Target) that may well have been a supermodel. 5'10 and just astonishing looking. Why a supermodel was at Target in Plainville, MA I don't know, but she was there. Then again, maybe she wasn't a model.

I work with a woman who was a Patriots cheerleader for several years, and yes, she's quite attractive, but there are dozens of girls in this building who are more attractive.

Reaction Score
I get what you guys are saying. On a given trip to the Super Stop & Shop in Glastonbury, I will see 5 to 10 very attractive women. Without fail. However, none of them can compare to the Elle MacPherson's of the world who are simply flat out stunning in person.

I can relate it to the time I saw Derek Jeter in person in street clothes. Even if I didn't know the first thing about baseball, I would have been able to tell that he was someone special and/or important. He carried himself with extraordinary grace and poise. I say that as a Sox fan. Some stars simply shine brighter than the others.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I get what you guys are saying. On a given trip to the Super Stop & Shop in Glastonbury, I will see 5 to 10 very attractive women. Without fail. However, none of them can compare to the Elle MacPherson's of the world who are simply flat out stunning in person.

I can relate it to the time I saw Derek Jeter in person in street clothes. Even if I didn't know the first thing about baseball, I would have been able to tell that he was someone special and/or important. He carried himself with extraordinary grace and poise. I say that as a Sox fan. Some stars simply shine brighter than the others.

And I'm saying the woman I saw at Target was on that level. I see very attractive moms and even check out girls at Target or Stop and Shop....I'm not talking about that. I also saw a few ordinary college girls that were on that next level, especially at Kansas.

When I first met Carol Grow (Hovencamp then) she wasn't famous, but was about to win Miss Kansas, then go on to Miss USA and Venus Swimwear and ESPN. She was just a girl dating a friend of mine. But she was that next level. I doubt that even 1% of the women as beautiful as Elle McPherson ever become famous, and lots of the ones that do become famous aren't any more attractive than even those check out girls at Target.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He carried himself with extraordinary grace and poise.

That is a lot of what makes models, actresses seem more beautiful, too. They learn how to present themselves whenever in public. Like I said somewhere in this thread, I once met and had a short conversation with Bo Derek. She was phenomenal looking. Sure, she was dressed up/made up to go to a wedding. But so were all the other women there, including a couple exceptionally attractive bridesmaids, and she put them all to shame, and it was as much the grace she moved with and her posture as it was her body and facial beauty.

Still, I've met several girls in real life (including the one I used to date, when I ran into her 8 or 10 years later) who were every bit as attractive without all the prep work.

Reaction Score

So you would like a 3some with Elle and DJ, is that I'm gathering bass?:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yeiiowing