OT- most beautiful woman in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Norah Jones

Madeleine Stowe

Christie Brinkley

Probably in that order, but that may say more about my taste than their appearance.

Reaction Score
Marla Maples was simply stunning in person.
Hannah Storm(NBC days) wasn't too bad herself.

Reaction Score
duOuGVDc.jpg

Jennifer Lahmers Fox 5 News

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
My starting point was being indifferent and not a fan, but acknowledging that lots of others liked her looks. Then, one Saturday morning I went to Murray's Bagels on 6th Ave and Uma Thurman sat across from Ethan Hawke enjoying a low-key, no makeup, t-shirt/shorts/flip-flops breakfast. It took my seeing Hawke to realize it was Thurman after I'd already registered "most beautiful woman in person." Even now, I find her photos and movie look stylized in a way that does nothing particular for me, but the very different natural beauty from a few feet away makes this an easy answer.

Reaction Score
I was in San Diego on business in the mid 90's. Got to stay at the Marriott right on the water. As I was exiting the hotel gift shop, Elle MacPherson walked into the gift shop. To say that she was stunning might be an understatement. Of course, I turned around and headed back into the gift shop to make sure it was really her. It was. She smiled, but I was too dumbfounded to say anything.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Marla Maples was simply stunning in person.
Hannah Storm(NBC days) wasn't too bad herself.

I was at the Garden for the Big East tournament in 1992. I walked right by Trump and Marla. I had thought she looked good in pictures, but she was drop-dead gorgeous in person.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Other than my wife?

The girl I was dating right before I met my wife. She was beautiful at 18, but when I ran into her 8 or 10 years later she was just stunning. I mean really stunning.

Best looking chick I ever met in person that anyone else would recognize -- Bo Derek. I had a buddy who was a big time NY advertising photographer, who somehow got to be friends with Blake Edwards, and they attended my buddies wedding. I think it was before she got real famous for 10. She was a knockout.

Reaction Score
Was a photo assistant working on Victoria Secret shoots for about a year. A couple pretty girls there. Got to meet Elle Macpherson in New Haven in 1990 when I was 15. As part of the Volvo tournament. Got some polaroids of us together and she signed one "Love Elle"

Reaction Score
For us older guys, I was about five feet from Jane Fonda when she spoke at my college in 1972. It's the only time I was stunned by a woman's looks...of course being an 18 year old boy from the sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom