OT- most beautiful woman in person? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT- most beautiful woman in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My daughter has an 18 year au pair living with them from Europe who is more beautiful than most of the women in SI's swimsuit issue. Someone mentioned Marla Maples whose face barks in comparison to this girl. I love visiting my grandkids more than ever!

Reaction Score
few years back I was in Wroclaw, Poland doing some demos for a new product launch. Can't remember the name of the square we were in, but my buddy and I were sitting in a cafe and counted a dozen women within the time it took us to drink our coffee that were "the hottest woman we'd ever seen"
Oczywiescie, duzy bardzo mlody dziewczyna (Absolutely, many very beautiful women)! Likely the Rynek (City Hall's smack in the middle) or the smaller, adjoining Plac Solny, where I lived next to Wroclaw University library in the mid-90s. 10 cent beers, loads of ridiculously beautiful women ... the most attractive for all time sakes was Gosia.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Oczywiescie, duzy bardzo mlody dziewczyna (Absolutely, many very beautiful women)! Likely the Rynek (City Hall's smack in the middle) or the smaller, adjoining Plac Solny, where I lived next to Wroclaw University library in the mid-90s. 10 cent beers, loads of ridiculously beautiful women ... the most attractive for all time sakes was Gosia.
10 cent beers will certainly make women look ridiculously beautiful.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
This thread is lame without pictures at least approximating the time period of the meeting.

I'm referring pictures of the women, not the posters, just to be perfectly clear.

Reaction Score
... for you young'uns, what's pretty today may be flat out fugly in 20 years. Just saying if you are shopping choose for the future not the present.
Well, I can attest that yellow fever is a crippling affliction. I had it for years- lost weight, had difficulty concentrating, general malaise. As for the topic at hand, easy answer: Gong Li :)
Kitaman's comments are spot on, and the appearance of girlfriend's mothers can be helpful predictors even if they may not turn out to be good future mother-in-laws.

As for China, Shanghai absolutely attracts many of the nation's best, brightest, and, its most attractive women. Plus, living and working in China my observations and experience confirm Shanghai has a lot of good local genes. By attractive Chinese female standards, Li Gong's ma ma hu hu (so so) to bu cuo (a bit better than average). Sorry bobbygt, my view is she's more attractive for westerners with limited experience with Chinese women than in the opinions of most guys who have lived in Asia or in other areas with many Asian women. Of course, beauty's in the eyes of the beholders.

Reaction Score
10 cent beers will certainly make women look ridiculously beautiful.
Well, 10 cent piwos (beers) were expensive. However, stone cold sober the young women were attractive then and remain stunning today. Now, when more than a few too many hit 40ish ... ugh (Not so different from most guys)! Anyway, the looks of 25 year old Polish and other C&E European girl's mother may be a reasonable future indicator. Gosia's still sizzling 2 decades and 3 children later!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Among people I actually met, I'll stick with Carol Grow (nee Hovencamp).

But there was a woman shopping at Target in Plainville, MA two weekends ago that was as beautiful as any I've ever seen. I'm assuming it wasn't Mau's wife.

Reaction Score
This one is easy. I was flying back from Sao Paulo a few years ago and Giselle was in the row in front of me in first class. Was an overnight flight and she slept for most of it. When we got up to get off the plane she looked like she was ready to walk down the runway.....absolutely impeccable even after sleeping for several hours.

Reaction Score
This one is easy. I was flying back from Sao Paulo a few years ago and Giselle was in the row in front of me in first class. Was an overnight flight and she slept for most of it. When we got up to get off the plane she looked like she was ready to walk down the runway.....absolutely impeccable even after sleeping for several hours.
It's a shame you weren't sitting next to her. Could of had sundaes together just like the Seinfeld episode.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Miss Piggy, even though she told me to f off when I pushed Kermit out of the way so I could dance with her.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My daughter has an 18 year au pair living with them from Europe who is more beautiful than most of the women in SI's swimsuit issue. Someone mentioned Marla Maples whose face barks in comparison to this girl. I love visiting my grandkids more than ever!
Beware, the hot au pair has taken out many a married guy.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_1120.JPG
Au pairrrr

Reaction Score
Sophia Loren. My favorite actress had an autobiography in 1978. I stood in line for her to sign the book. After she signed for the guy in front of me her handler told her they were way behind schedule and she needed to just sign the book with no personal message. When I got to the desk she asked my name and wrote a personal message. Classy and beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom