OT- most beautiful woman in person? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- most beautiful woman in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Trump definitely gets hotter chicks than Hillary does.
But he trades them in for younger versions every five years. I predict that if elected, Trump will be the first president to divorce while in office.

Reaction Score
Long story short: Working in Manhattan years ago, during lunch I went to Battery Park to sit. The SI Ferry was docking and all these babes were coming off the ramp. So I walk up to the ramp to see what the fuss was about. Whoola!!!

Walking down the ramps were the contestants of the Miss Universe Contest. Let me tell you, not all of them were attractive, and some were ugly (powerful father's or perhaps political connects).

I learned a valuable lesson about the power of makeup that day. Sure some were pretty and flat out gorgeous, but not much different than the parade of women seen midday on 5th Ave.

Was in Shanghai recently and I'll be damned if 'a lot' of those women couldn't be in a pageant.

Anyways, for you young'uns, what's pretty today may be flat out fugly in 20 years. Bellies pop out, breast be saggin real low (bouncing off knees), butt loses shape, fat creeps in and makeup ain't working. Just saying if you are shopping choose for the future not the present. This is proven at every high school reunion.

Almost 40 years ago I met a cute petite (actually thin) woman with small chest. And today my wife is still petite (110 lbs), shapely, young looking, pretty and now sports a little bigger 'all natural' chest (actually perfect).

I know many men wonder what the hell she sees in my beer belly, cigar chompin, short arse, fugly man like me. But back in the day I had a gift of gab, and was somewhat of a smooth operator. LOL

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Ran into Stephanie Seymour in Stamford Superior Court a few years ago, didn't know it was her at first but was struck by how tall and beautiful she was. Like others here have mentioned about seeing supermodels in real life, they look like a different, better species.

Reaction Score
The most beautiful woman in person is the one I'm with at the moment.

OK, the real answer is an unknown Dutch girl in an Amsterdam beer cafe on Overtoom Straat several years ago. I stopped in for a quick beer, she was there with friends. Short, chic blond hair, beautiful face highlighted by the most delightful smile, adorable athletic body sheathed in a form fitting simple white dress. The kicker was that she was animated and in charge, easily the center of attention. (Wow, that was fun to remember and write down). I might have even made a move if she weren't 40 years younger than me. ;)

Reaction Score
Was a photo assistant working on Victoria Secret shoots for about a year. A couple pretty girls there. Got to meet Elle Macpherson in New Haven in 1990 when I was 15. As part of the Volvo tournament. Got some polaroids of us together and she signed one "Love Elle"

They got any job openings there? Will work for ogles

Reaction Score
My wife ofcourse, duh... And some random girl i saw at Jason's deli at lunch one day. Hard to say though, usually I am in a place with large crowds of people and you'll see her! And she is hotter than any of the celebs. Has happened many times.

Reaction Score
few years back I was in Wroclaw, Poland doing some demos for a new product launch. Can't remember the name of the square we were in, but my buddy and I were sitting in a cafe and counted a dozen women within the time it took us to drink our coffee that were "the hottest woman we'd ever seen"

Reaction Score
Was in Shanghai recently and I'll be damned if 'a lot' of those women couldn't be in a pageant.

Well, I can attest that yellow fever is a crippling affliction. I had it for years- lost weight, had difficulty concentrating, general malaise.

Then my blonde haired, blue-eyed, and beautiful wife came along and I was cured!

As for the topic at hand, easy answer: Gong Li :)

Reaction Score
I have three:

I was a high school kid when I saw Lynda Carter in person. Still sticks out in my memory.

Surprising one -- My previous employer did a promotion with Jennie Finch about 5 years ago and she was in the office. She was gorgeous -- far better looking in person than in photos or on TV.

There's a pro surfer from Montauk that was featured on the Today Show a couple of years ago, Quincy Davis. I knew of her as she's a bit of a local celebrity in that area so you see her featured in local magazines etc. Saw her in person for the first time this summer and I was blown away by how beautiful she was.

Reaction Score
Other than my wife?

The girl I was dating right before I met my wife. She was beautiful at 18, but when I ran into her 8 or 10 years later she was just stunning. I mean really stunning.

Best looking chick I ever met in person that anyone else would recognize -- Bo Derek. I had a buddy who was a big time NY advertising photographer, who somehow got to be friends with Blake Edwards, and they attended my buddies wedding. I think it was before she got real famous for 10. She was a knockout.
Do you think saying :"Other than my wife" is going to take you off the hook for the rest of your post if wife ever sees it; you would be wrong.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Do you think saying :"Other than my wife" is going to take you off the hook for the rest of your post if wife ever sees it; you would be wrong.
The way he expressed it his wife better be a super model otherwise he will be stunned with a taser.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
My starting point was being indifferent and not a fan, but acknowledging that lots of others liked her looks. Then, one Saturday morning I went to Murray's Bagels on 6th Ave and Uma Thurman sat across from Ethan Hawke enjoying a low-key, no makeup, t-shirt/shorts/flip-flops breakfast. It took my seeing Hawke to realize it was Thurman after I'd already registered "most beautiful woman in person." Even now, I find her photos and movie look stylized in a way that does nothing particular for me, but the very different natural beauty from a few feet away makes this an easy answer.

No idea if this is true, as I have no first hand experience, but I can tell what you mean by thinking about how she looks. And I enjoyed the thorough analysis, well done.

Reaction Score
If there are any on the Boneyard..... You know who to call!

BA BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
On Monday at the Baton Rouge airport I was walking in and saw a real smoker so I had to let her know, which she didn't mind. A couple hours later I saw Britney Griner in the Houston airport. So I got that goin for me

Reaction Score
Waitress at a Applebees who looked like Natalie Dormer with Selma Hayeks body. I wanted to punch myself in the face. Without a doubt hottest woman ive ever seen

Reaction Score
Waitress at a Applebees who looked like Natalie Dormer with Selma Hayeks body. I wanted to punch myself in the face. Without a doubt hottest woman ive ever seen

Always a unicorn moment when you spot a hot one at an Applebees of all places... My girlfriend is dreamy, and a doctor, so I'm not screwing this one up! She's the best!

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Mau's wife but I've only seen her on video:rolleyes:
Was it in one of those booths near Times Square? (Yeah I know, Times Square is Disneyland now, but I remember being 18 in 1977, and enjoying all that came with that period and place.)

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Tyra Banks during her SI swimsuit and Victoria Secret days. Not even close.

I agree 100%. I met during her Victoria Secret days. Unbelievable in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom