OT- most beautiful woman in person? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT- most beautiful woman in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Getting back to mau's wife. You gotta try her banana nut pancakes. Sweet Jesus they're tasty.
And you definitely need to try her Portuguese Breakfast hehe

Sorry Mau

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Leah Remini back in 1998. Her ass was so firm you could bounce a dollar bill off of it.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
duOuGVDc.jpg

Jennifer Lahmers Fox 5 News
I agree, especially when she was on Fox 61 Hartford

Reaction Score
Last Spring I was in Spain on a trip, eating in small restaurant in Barcelona, in walks Penelope Cruz. She was so breathtakingly beautiful the air left the restaurant.. It was hilarious watching the wait staff stepping over each other to get to her table. It was equally hilarious pulling the knife out of my eye that my wife planted there when my tongue hit the floor with a thud.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Beware, the hot au pair has taken out many a married guy.

This reminds me of Sophomore year at UConn. My roommate and I decided that we should hire an au pair to come live in our dorm room with us. Preferably from Sweden...maybe Denmark. Sadly it didn't work out.

Reaction Score
In person, Michelle Pfeiffer was off the hook beautiful in her 20s early 30s.

There was a bartender at Nathan's in DC back in the 90s. It was like, what the freak are you doing here? Shouldn't you off be marrying a billionaire? She was just completely out of place, way too spectacular for Georgetown let alone that bar.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It was like, what the freak are you doing here? Shouldn't you off be marrying a billionaire?

Not every hot woman is a gold digger. Some may actually have some self-respect.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not every hot woman is a gold digger. Some may actually have some self-respect.

Amen. Beautiful women are amazingly common really. They aren't any different than anyone else. Occasionally they get "discovered". My choice on this list, Carol Grow, was a student at Johnson County CC and worked at WalMart when my law school friend met her and asked her out.

There are loads of ordinary gorgeous girls at high schools, colleges and in work places across America. The famous ones aren't any better looking, they're just famous.

Reaction Score
Just saying. Rich guys get beautiful wives.

Or as Tony Montana so eloquently put it. "First you get the money. Then you get the power. Then you get the women."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom