OT: Doping Scandel Peyton Manning and others | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Doping Scandel Peyton Manning and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We ran the Bob Diaco offense for the entire first half, it was brutal.

Brady threw like 5 times in the first half! hahahah

The one good thing about this is that the Pats avoid having to play both Pitt and Denver. Those two can duke it out. I think Pitt will win, so they'd end up with home field anyway, if they make it to the AFC championship.

The only thing that matters is health. Did not like seeing Brady limp out of the post game like that. He'd be doing his best to hide anything, so it must be fairly painful.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Not guilty, well based on facts Peyton is not a cheater and Brady is. NFL says Manning didn't use HGH, other PEDs
For the lawyers in the room, how does an independent non-criminal or insurance-related investigation gain access to medical records? Do the players have to release the records - likely under direction of their legal team?
During its investigation, the league studied multiple medical records, worked in consultation with what it believed were expert witnesses and conducted laboratory analysis.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Haha. But Brady has 4 asterisks!!

NB: I totally agree on PED use. I think it should be legal in football anyway, but that's just imo.

Legal PED use in the pros would make it more routine in college, which would increase use in high school and get kids started in youth leagues. So many people that would get affected who never sniff pro money.
Also, you would penalize everyone who didn't use it.
I know they are not as dangerous as they were in the Lyle Alzado days. But there is still far too much to learn before one could ever think of approving it.
I believe they could develop tests to better keep up with the drugs if they wanted to do it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Legal PED use in the pros would make it more routine in college, which would increase use in high school and get kids started in youth leagues. So many people that would get affected who never sniff pro money.
Also, you would penalize everyone who didn't use it.
I know they are not as dangerous as they were in the Lyle Alzado days. But there is still far too much to learn before one could ever think of approving it.
I believe they could develop tests to better keep up with the drugs if they wanted to do it.

I get the concept, and why they don't do it, but still. Baseball was at it's best during the steroid era.

They do adapt tests pretty quick, the problem is, the people who are coming up with the "cheat codes" are always going to be one step ahead. WADA et all have to adapt to what they do, and are inherently behind.

Reaction Score
Mau you are all wet and have been from the start. You were TOTALLY biased from the start. You hate the Patriots. Brady and Belicheck so your posts mean absolutely nothing on this. Stick to the Giants and Huskies. Your cancelled out on this one Mau..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom