OT: Doping Scandel Peyton Manning and others | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Doping Scandel Peyton Manning and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
In any event, the fact that Peyton's wife was getting HGH mailed to her all the time doesn't set off alarms in people's minds???.

It's Peyton Manning, so no. I've read and listened to a bunch of media people who tied Brady to the stake, and nearly every one of them says, "I believe him because Peyton is not a cheater. And has never been caught before [like Brady has?]. Innocent until proven guilty."

It's the exact opposite to how they treated TB. It's like the difference between the treatment of UNC/Williams and the UL/Pitino thing.

Reaction Score
I actually don't think Manning took HGH after watching his interview on espn.com. Might be intrigued by it now. But he had/has some quality pain management. Can I get a referral??

Reaction Score
I have come to believe at my age (40) that a very high percentage of professional athletes in all the major sports are on peds. Football is absolutely filled to the brim with peds you can bet your on it. Would not be surprised at all if this was true about Peyton. Does it lessen his legacy at all? Not one iota in my eyes.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I have come to believe at my age (40) that a very high percentage of professional athletes in all the major sports are on peds. Football is absolutely filled to the brim with peds you can bet your on it. Would not be surprised at all if this was true about Peyton. Does it lessen his legacy at all? Not one iota in my eyes.

Haha. But Brady has 4 asterisks!!

NB: I totally agree on PED use. I think it should be legal in football anyway, but that's just imo.

Reaction Score
Im not a Patriot or Brady fan but the witch hunt that has gone on with Brady is a disgrace!
That is the price that comes with success in this day and age. You get called a cheater. Ask Jim Calhoun. They understand. So should we.

Reaction Score
In any event, the fact that Peyton's wife was getting HGH mailed to her all the time doesn't set off alarms in people's minds???

Supposedly Taylor Teagarden is on the video discussing his PED use from the previous year? This Delta-2 stuff is undetectable? There is a lot to digest there.

I don't think they denied Peyton's wife got PEDs mailed to her, but I don't think it was proven, either, unless I missed it (feel free to link me in that case).

According to Will Carroll they do test for Delta 2 and it's pretty easy to detect. Maybe not in 2011? Who knows.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don't think they denied Peyton's wife got PEDs mailed to her, but I don't think it was proven, either, unless I missed it (feel free to link me in that case).

According to Will Carroll they do test for Delta 2 and it's pretty easy to detect. Maybe not in 2011? Who knows

HGH was banned in 2011, but per collective bargaining, testing didn't start for HGH until 2014. According to the report, Peyton started up in 2011.

The blood testing procedure in the NFL is not without flaws as well, apparently.

Reaction Score
That is the price that comes with success in this day and age. You get called a cheater. Ask Jim Calhoun. They understand. So should we.
Should we ask the Warriors? The Blackhawks? The Royals? McIlroy? Kevin Ollie?

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
HGH is amazing.. My post/like ratio has nearly doubled since I started on it. Pretty soon I'll have more likes than that Memphis fan that always says nice things about us.

14 likes... story checks out. If tcf's post/like ratio is a reflection of how much he's doping, then the poor guy's balls must be the size of pin heads.

Reaction Score
Your absolutely right. I think I was real naive about the likes Bonds and Clemens. Thinking they were cheating the game, the fans, and minor leaguers who were being blocked by juicers.

Fact is most were then, and many probably still are doping in pro sports. You just look at size difference in the NFL from SR year LBs in college to how they look going into their 2nd year in the league. Hard to believe that is natural.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I could absolutely buy any pro athlete, especially those rehabilitating an injury taking anything and everything. We are so through the looking glass on so and so would never do that.

Please, the average person tweaks a muscle and they are done with just about everything until it heals. These guys beat the everloving heck out of each other and then do it again 7 days later and practice in between? You have Usain Bolt beating all comers by tenths of a second breaking decades old records set by known juicers (the Lance Armstrong theorem)?

They all take something, the only difference is the fine print on the label.

Reaction Score
Because it helps you accelerate healing from training too. Muscles tears when you lift weights and hgh speeds up the recovery process of tissue repair. Allows you to train more often. Allows you to recover more quickly from games.

It does a whole bunch of things, helps your sleeping patterns, metabolism, more energy, stronger bones, etc etc

If it doesn't have the terrible side effects of say, anabolic steroids, why is this all a bad thing? Why is it worse than stuffing toradol pills in players mouths?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If it doesn't have the terrible side effects of say, anabolic steroids, why is this all a bad thing? Why is it worse than stuffing toradol pills in players mouths?

Search me man, I don't have the answer.

Reaction Score
Al Jazeera is probably far less biased and inaccurate than ESPN. That's not exactly saying much of course.

I'm eagerly awaiting the unbiased Al Jazeera version of 30 for 30 - History of the Big East.

Reaction Score
John said:
I'm eagerly awaiting the unbiased Al Jazeera version of 30 for 30 - History of the Big East.

What does something like this even mean?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Oops, looks like the Guyer Clinic has already been caught in a bold face lie:

And, unlike ESPN, it looks like Al Jazeera actually fact checks their stories.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This screams a situation similar to Lance Armstrong...

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Oops, looks like the Guyer Clinic has already been caught in a bold face lie:

And, unlike ESPN, it looks like Al Jazeera actually fact checks their stories.

Al Jazeera is a top news agency... that don't care about pandering they just provide the facts.

Reaction Score
Al Jeez has zero cred. Did you see that woman who wrote the story? What a beast.

Fox said last nite that this was a muzzie attack on the fabric of American culture and heroes. They may have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom