OT: Doping Scandel Peyton Manning and others | The Boneyard

OT: Doping Scandel Peyton Manning and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sounds like there is no smoking gun. With the guy backtracking, you've got nothing.

Reaction Score
Sounds like there is no smoking gun. With the guy backtracking, you've got nothing.
Might explain why someone that had neck fusion surgery would ever consider playing another game. Has to be the dumbest decision any athlete ever made.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
stolen:

CXM6QgoWQAAKh4o.jpg:large

Reaction Score
Who's backtracking?

Charlie Sly. He makes boisterous claims to a potential client who is secretly recording. Client makes a documentary. Sly now says it was all a lie. When your only witness later recants, you've got nothing.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I believe the Boneyard endorsed course of action is, when you're accused of wrongdoing, is to just admit it, even if you're innocent. That way, everyone can just move on.

Hahaha! Can you imagine if this story was about Brady? Would be a bigger news story for the next year than the presidential election. But Peyton? There's one little headline on ESPN front page where "QB Denies". Too funny

Reaction Score
As someone fairly ignorant of PEDs, it's often said the point of HGH is to accelerate healing, so why is that a morally bad thing?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
As someone fairly ignorant of PEDs, it's often said the point of HGH is to accelerate healing, so why is that a morally bad thing?

Because it helps you accelerate healing from training too. Muscles tears when you lift weights and hgh speeds up the recovery process of tissue repair. Allows you to train more often. Allows you to recover more quickly from games.

It does a whole bunch of things, helps your sleeping patterns, metabolism, more energy, stronger bones, etc etc

Reaction Score
Because it helps you accelerate healing from training too. Muscles tears when you lift weights and hgh speeds up the recovery process of tissue repair. Allows you to train more often. Allows you to recover more quickly from games.

It does a whole bunch of things, helps your sleeping patterns, metabolism, more energy, stronger bones, etc etc
It makes your forehead and neck grow longer too. lol

Reaction Score
Frankly I don't care one way or another. If he used it to heal up, so be it. If he used it to "enhance" his "performance" later in his career, whatever. Top 5 all time QB and undeniably the greatest regular season QB of all time. This doesn't change either.

Reaction Score
The greatest regular season QB ever is Tom Brady. He's still playing!

No way he's top 5 either. The NFL is 95 years old now. Peyton is probably a future politician. Brady's all set. Giselle is a corporation of her own.

Having a fused neck myelf, it never made any sense how he'd play in the NFL after that. Seriously? "HGH-gate". Or maybe that deer antler stuff. What do I know. His physique is sadly clearly crumbling. Wear and tear from playing pro sports that long...with a fused neck. That had to have taken a toll on him. Very painful to bear.

Reaction Score
It's football they look the other way. Have you seen these guys, they work out hard and are big dudes. But most aren't that big and cut by their regimen alone. It's a non story in a sport that ignores this more than baseball ever did.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The greatest regular season QB ever is Tom Brady. He's still playing!

No way he's top 5 either. The NFL is 95 years old now. Peyton is probably a future politician. Brady's all set. Giselle is a corporation of her own.

Having a fused neck myelf, it never made any sense how he'd play in the NFL after that. Seriously? "HGH-gate". Or maybe that deer antler stuff. What do I know. His physique is sadly clearly crumbling. Wear and tear from playing pro sports that long...with a fused neck. That had to have taken a toll on him. Very painful to bear.

Thee aren't any 'gates' when it comes to the Colts.

Reaction Score
I'm more inclined to believe that Al Jazeera has been infiltrated by ISIS.

Reaction Score

Damn I need to get me some HGH

Reaction Score
Guy recanted because he was recorded without his knowledge making some real bad allegations. So its one of two things. He lied to sell his illegal methods to Liam Collins, or was telling some truths and now realizes he is in a world of hurt for discussing confidential health information of 3rd parties.

In any event, the fact that Peyton's wife was getting HGH mailed to her all the time doesn't set off alarms in people's minds???

Supposedly Taylor Teagarden is on the video discussing his PED use from the previous year? This Delta-2 stuff is undetectable? There is a lot to digest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom