OT: Best Cereal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Cereal

Reaction Score
For the people that have been saying Cinnamon Toast Crunch, there is a new cereal Cinnamon Pebbles, like fruity pebbles but Cinnamon. They are amazing, seems like a combo of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Rice Krispies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
With cereal, the classics are the best. Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies.

Jesus, be a little more boring Fishy. At the bare minimum, at least splash out with some Raisin Bran.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Always a fan of Life cereal. And it's part of a balanced breakfast too.

Reaction Score
Nothing like a good ol' bowl of kix.. or the entire box. I always dog an entire box of KIX. Gets out of control for me when those get near me!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Reflecting on those amazing variety packs. Do they still do these anymore?

View attachment 21162

And adding to my Chocolate Cheerios...Sugar Pops!!!! F'in loved those when I used to eat them. Then one day a large, black beetle crawled out of a box I bought and I was done.

Corn Pops are AMAZING. Haven't had them in years. Heading out to the store soon to get me some.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
With ice cold milk these are the bomb:

d372b398-799e-4c2a-a89b-969b1d9e172c.jpg.web.jpg

That's gross.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If I want a sugar cereal, it's Fruity Pebbles every time.

If I want a cereal that still has a ton of sugar, but I don't feel like an 8 year old eating it? Honey Nut Cheerios with a sliced up banana.

If I want a cereal without sugar? I'd rather just go hungry.

Fruity pebbles and captain crunch are so friggin sweet you get a contact high.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I had peanut butter cookie crisps once. It was truly fantastic.

The vanilla Cookie Crisp was way better than the chocolate chip don't think they make it anymore.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
As CEREAL for breakfast, you know, in a bowl with milk, I like corn flakes, raisin bran and very occasionally, Cheerios.

But I eat a lot more cereal as a snack. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my current favorite, but I'm also big on Frosted Mini Wheats as a snack. And some supposedly healthy crap my wife buys, that's surprisingly good as a snack and completely inedible as cereal. Don't know the name of it off the top of my head.

As A kid, I actually liked grape nuts. Grape Nuts flakes are OK I guess, but how did I ever eat Grape Nuts?

And the worst cereal -- something I could never stomach and still can't is any of the Quaker puffed stuff, Wheat, Rice, whatever.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
In Canada they still call them Sugar Pops, Sugar Smacks, and Sugar Crisp. None of that corn, honey, or golden nonsense.
Oh, the box is yellow and the Pops are too,
Shot with sugar, through and through!
Kellllllllogg's Sugar Corn Pops.
Sugar Pops are tops!

You get diabetes just singing the jingle.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
My standby is Honey Bunches o'Oats. Just the regular. With blueberries and whole milk.

I used to love Cracklin Oat Bran as a couch snack, but it's not the healthiest thing and these days is pretty expensive.

If you can't get enough of cereal milk and are looking for more ways to enjoy it, I'll share this from my buddy Jay in Baltimore: a recipe for Fruity Pebbles cappuccino.

Reaction Score
Fruity/Cocoa pebbles immediately turn to sludge the second milk hits them. Gross. Fruit Loops or Cocoa Puffs are the better alternative to those abominations

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom