OT: Best Cereal | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Best Cereal

Reaction Score
Ultimately, I feel as out of place in this thread as Lady Hans felt last Sunday at a screening of "Repo Man," which I still love. Might as well blame society.
Good post, I followed everything you were saying until cameo post appearance by Emilio Estevez.
I initially thought and was proven 1000% correct that Repo Man is a parable about Emilio Estevez overcoming the black sheep inference of the ethnic 'Estevez' surname and gradually being introduced & accepted into Hollywood. Proven out by subsequent 2 films, Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's.

But I digress and am curious, if Sunday's "screening of Repo Man" means you put a tape in a 1989 VCR or something more profound.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Good post, I followed everything you were saying until cameo post appearance by Emilio Estevez.
I initially thought and was proven 1000% correct that Repo Man is a parable about Emilio Estevez overcoming the black sheep inference of the ethnic 'Estevez' surname and gradually being introduced & accepted into Hollywood. Proven out by subsequent 2 films, Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's.

But I digress and am curious, if Sunday's "screening of Repo Man" means you put a tape in a 1989 VCR or something more profound.
Show at Hamden's Best Video Film and Cultural Center, as opener in a Sunday night Gen X film series. That was the selling point to bring my sweetheart along instead of UNC-Kentucky. She didn't like the movie all, and couldn't get why others were laughing, though she did recognize a number of things I regularly say as being sourced from it.

Reaction Score
Show at Hamden's Best Video Film and Cultural Center, as opener in a Sunday night Gen X film series. That was the selling point to bring my sweetheart along instead of UNC-Kentucky. She didn't like the movie all, and couldn't get why others were laughing, though she did recognize a number of things I regularly say as being sourced from it.
Wow, gotcha - who knew of the diverse 'culture' offerings in Hamden!

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Had cereal every morning when I was a kid; usually whatever my mom bought on sale. Sugar on nearly anything makes it taste better. Dad was a shredded wheat man but I never could tolerate eating straw. Breakfast now consists of black coffee and vitamins.

Reaction Score
Oh how I miss Lionel Hutz & Troy McClure.
A million likes!!!!

As for cereal, Reese's Puffs is my go to. I very much enjoy Cracklin' Oat Bran but as StorrsRoars said it's pretty pricey as cereals go. The Kashi granola-y one with yogurt and berry crunchy things is pretty good too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom