Jaylin Stewart finds ‘perfect fit’ with UConn basketball | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Jaylin Stewart finds ‘perfect fit’ with UConn basketball

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Just a theory Re the scholarships because I know it happens. It is possible that there was an agreement with the Intl. guys to come here and see if they can play and compete at this level and will be re-evaluated at the end of the year. And if it doesn't work out they will have the help and support of the staff to find a more suitable place to play.
I’d imagine this is understood on some level. Plus it’s not like they’d stay if the staff told them playing time isn’t happening.

Reaction Score
Have to imagine all seniors are gone, right?
Most likely, I think there's a small chance Alleyne sticks around for an extra year given the Castle connection. Alleyne and Springs are the wild cards of the 2023-24 roster for me, could see it going either way

Reaction Score

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in the Jaylin Stewart thread it felt like we had a great chance for a commitment. Welcome to Husky nation Jaylin! I can't wait to see you play with next year's great Freshmen class.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Staff did an unreal job of adding talent both in the transfer market, and in recruiting for next year.

Floyd was a sketchy exit, and I'll leave it at that. Staff still isn't happy at a certain school in Rhode Island.
I’ll be interested to see how Hurley and Cooley interact during and after their games.

Reaction Score
Staff did an unreal job of adding talent both in the transfer market, and in recruiting for next year.

Floyd was a sketchy exit, and I'll leave it at that. Staff still isn't happy at a certain school in Rhode Island.

Why would the school who poached the kid be unhappy?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Heck yeah!!! Man, I am so freaking excited. Like put me Iin a football jersey and I'll take the field against Michigan and get a sack excited.

Too Much Coffee GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This staff had a plan and it's all coming together. Keep bringing in quality players to replace the quality players leaving after having their value added while here. Isaiah Whaley just signed an NBA conract. Nobody saw that coming when he arrived.

liam neeson i love when a plan comes together GIF

Reaction Score
He definitely has the Dan Hurley Uconn recruit look. Lol. Welcome J. Stewart

Reaction Score
Why would the school who poached the kid be unhappy?
Yea I think the poster meant we’re not happy with PC.

But it also wouldn’t bother me too much if PC also wasn’t happy because their “poach” turned out to be not what they expected to get talent-wise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom