Jaylin Stewart finds ‘perfect fit’ with UConn basketball | The Boneyard

Jaylin Stewart finds ‘perfect fit’ with UConn basketball

Reaction Score
8F733399-0BCB-4C01-912F-ABAEF3801DAB.gif

Reaction Score
This is now a great class. Just based off of the few games I watched of Stewart he's badly underrated. Again small sample size for both players but he looks as polished to me as Castle.

Have to imagine a Singare commit is around the corner with the way this staff operates.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Very happy to be wrong about a potential wait on his commitment.

This staff is absolutely lethal when they lock onto a kid and get him on campus. I imagine the distance from home wasn’t easy to navigate but they really seem to have made Jaylin and his family feel comfortable and bringing the other guys on campus at the same time was brilliant. Excellent, excellent job.

This kid is going to be so good. I mentioned Cumberland in the other thread, but he has a similar vibe to the Champagnie brothers as well. Pure scorers that are a pain the ass to deal with due to their size and ability to hit the three.

Reaction Score
This is now a great class. Just based off of the few games I watched of Stewart he's badly underrated. Again small sample size for both players but he looks as polished to me as Castle.

Have to imagine a Singare commit is around the corner with the way this staff operates.

Badly, BADLY underrated. He outplayed 5*s on EYBL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom