How old are you? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I started today with a breakfast that Lance Armstrong would approve of.

Cool. I should start off the day with a nice injection of steroids as well. There's nothing like raging in the morning when the trains are packed and people are breathing down your neck ....

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I hear you its just that I often get too lazy to research. I'm so far removed from school (not learning). Anyway Rashad was born November 9 1983.

But I'm still too lazy to do the math (his age -1). I guess I could of in the time it took to post this. Stay young!

Actually I meant their #'s Boone was 21, Shad 31. Serves me right for trying to be clever.

Reaction Score
Am I the only person who feels older than his age? I am 23, but I feel like I am 53. I never go out anymore, I like reading economics and politics way too much, the boneyard is the highlight of my week and whenever I do go out, I think "ah dumb kids actin' a fool!" while I sit down and observe the chaos that surrounds me with a cigar between my lips.

Reaction Score
Am I the only person who feels older than his age? I am 23, but I feel like I am 53. I never go out anymore, I like reading economics and politics way too much, the boneyard is the highlight of my week and whenever I do go out, I think "ah dumb kids actin' a fool!" while I sit down and observe the chaos that surrounds me with a cigar between my lips.

Get out now! I mean like right now- after you read my entire post. Go to rural South Carolina if you have to, to Europe, to Asia, to South America, anywhere.

Stop reading about economics and politics (unless it's your vocation).

Become the chaos!

Keep smoking the cigars if you wish!

You'll thank me later.

Reaction Score

Wish we could trade ages, you can have the rest.

Reaction Score

I guess I know how you "feel" then lol...........I do go out, never read economics and hate politics.........when I go out and look at the kids I say "wish I was 23 again, look at how hot those chicks are".........go hit the deck at the bar with a cigar and a few beers/cocktails/Jamey's (or Rebel Yell right Deep!lol)........then I feel 53 when I wake up the next morning!:confused:

Reaction Score
I can't answer that this year, because Major League Baseball retired the number. So I'm officially ageless.

Reaction Score
Get out now! I mean like right now- after you read my entire post. Go to rural South Carolina if you have to, to Europe, to Asia, to South America, anywhere.

Stop reading about economics and politics (unless it's your vocation).

Become the chaos!

Keep smoking the cigars if you wish!

You'll thank me later.

Does my projected path look all too familiar?? ;) That may be the wisest advice I have ever received from an elder. I am currently packing my bags, and I am going to hitchhike my way to Santiago, Chile with my cigar in hand. See you there!?

Reaction Score
41...mentally 25. Physically, when my back is out of whack I feel 60. I'm 6'4" and there are times I'm 5'5".

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Ayeeee, Mike buddy. Not good, not good. Here's what were gonna do: there's many a life lesson to be gleaned from the movie 'Dazed and Confused'. I believe this could really help you out. Let's get you going with this one:

Dawson: Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place.

I want you to take this quote, print it out, put it on your mirror, and read it to yourself every morning. Repeat in the evening.

I started you off slow with this one. Graduate to this one once the knowledge above leaches into your brain within a few months:

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, and they stay the same age. Yes, they do.

Reaction Score
Sadly, I died 3 years ago at the age of 22...I think. Things got pretty hazy there for a while after I turned 21.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

I think that would make me about 18 or 19 as well. Another way to look at it is that I have stopped expanding the definition of middle age and now just reject those limiting categories. Those jerks at AARP have been sending me letters by mistake for some time now. Turning 40 did not bother me, nor did turning 50. However, 57 caught my attention and now I'm 58 and see 60 coming up. That does bother me some, but I do prefer it to the alternative.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
37. today actually. look like 22 though.

Happy birthday! While most people who say something like they are 37 and look 22 are full of , in your case it's actually pretty true. Wow, 37?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Happy birthday! While most people who say something like they are 37 and look 22 are full of , in your case it's actually pretty true. Wow, 37?

Yeah, I'll post pics when I'm 40. Don't think I'll have changed much. Seriously, I haven't changed since 25. I think I have really good telomeres. I'd worry if it wasn't so satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom