How old are you? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I the only person who feels older than his age? I am 23, but I feel like I am 53. I never go out anymore, I like reading economics and politics way too much, the boneyard is the highlight of my week and whenever I do go out, I think "ah dumb kids actin' a fool!" while I sit down and observe the chaos that surrounds me with a cigar between my lips.

Trust me, you don't feel like you are 53. Consider that a friendly warning.

Reaction Score
Could sworn you were 28!
I have had the ability not to grow up very much so far in my life- starting two companies and getting married have pushed me into a early 30s mindset at best.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I will be 57 on Andre Drummond's birthday, tho I feel much younger most of the time (except when my old bones squawk at me). I think that working with college students really helps to keep you younger...

Reaction Score
67------------> August 1st

GO HUSKIES!!!

husky-animation_teaser.gif

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

After reading this thread, it was amazing to see how many of the really good posters are within 50 years of my age, plus or minus. Coincidence? I think not...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I will be 57 on Andre Drummond's birthday, tho I feel much younger most of the time (except when my old bones squawk at me). I think that working with college students really helps to keep you younger...

Pretty sure looking at coeds all day is the long lost fountain of youth.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
About to turn 42 later this month. Perfect age to become a passionate UConn fan. My junior year of high school was the NIT Championship. I remember like it was yesterday that during my freshman year of college I was listening to the UConn vs Clemson NCAA game while driving back to school from Florida for Spring break. After "the pass" and "the shot" I had to pull over on the highway to celebrate with my friend driving the other car who went to EO Smith. It's certainly been a great 25+ year run and I'm hoping for 25+ more...

Happy early birthday to you sir

Reaction Score
This is a weird thread. What's next, 1-10, how good looking are you?

Shoot, that will be the next thread, won't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom