How old are you? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think that would make me about 18 or 19 as well. Another way to look at it is that I have stopped expanding the definition of middle age and now just reject those limiting categories. Those jerks at AARP have been sending me letters by mistake for some time now. Turning 40 did not bother me, nor did turning 50. However, 57 caught my attention and now I'm 58 and see 60 coming up. That does bother me some, but I do prefer it to the alternative.

You're crazy Dog. Get that AARP something fierce. Great discounts. I use my mom's when I can! :D

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Next there will be a thread asking everyone to post their picture. That's when things get REALLY creepy...

Well, I look very much like a movie star. A pretty damn ugly one, but still.

Reaction Score
56, I don't barf as much while drinking so I got that going for me.

Reaction Score
way too much metadata in this thread.

my profile picture is a few months old, so you can probably guess my age from that.

Reaction Score
I may very well be the youngest of everyone on the board, youngest I've seen on this thread yet. I come in at 16.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
About to turn 42 later this month. Perfect age to become a passionate UConn fan. My junior year of high school was the NIT Championship. I remember like it was yesterday that during my freshman year of college I was listening to the UConn vs Clemson NCAA game while driving back to school from Florida for Spring break. After "the pass" and "the shot" I had to pull over on the highway to celebrate with my friend driving the other car who went to EO Smith. It's certainly been a great 25+ year run and I'm hoping for 25+ more...

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
50, but with recently adopted kids ages 2 and 3, I feel 30 when I wake up; after picking them up all day I feel north of 80.

Reaction Score
Next there will be a thread asking everyone to post their picture. That's when things get REALLY creepy...
It'll have to be shirtless pics. That's when it gets creepy. Women Boneyarders need not worry since there will be more (man) breasts from the other side.....

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Just turned 40 but by the speed that I am getting to these posts it is more like 80. Nothing sucks more then writing that number dow on a form for the first time. OF course mine was to go to a doctor to get a lump out of my neck. WTF happened to my body over night?

Reaction Score
50, but with recently adopted kids ages 2 and 3, I feel 30 when I wake up; after picking them up all day I feel north of 80.

Good for you and them. God bless. A family is a great thing.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It'll have to be shirtless pics. That's when it gets creepy. Women Boneyarders need not worry since there will be more (man) breasts from the other side.....

One part of me says absolutely not. I love the anonymity. The other part feels that it would be interesting to see who we all argue with. Is it someone in the same section? same row? The row in front or behind? I only definitively know the screen handles of two other people who post on the Boneyard. It'd be interesting to put names to faces.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I may very well be the youngest of everyone on the board, youngest I've seen on this thread yet. I come in at 16.
You've got to be ting me!? Well, thanks for the good job reporting on the recruiting front (I guess that's why you have plenty of time to dig in to that)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom