Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I'm a little shocked we haven't gotten any commitments yet for the 2017 class. I realize that not many from that class have committed yet, but I'm just looking for someone to get the ball rolling. I think if HD committed now that would just make everything else so much easier as it would help bring in a bunch of the other guys that would want to play with him. Maybe it would help convince some borderline guys like Bamba.
I think it might be because we are really going after better talent this year. We'll be right there at the end for 3 top 10-ish recruits (Diallo, Richards, Bamba) who usually hold out until later to commit. It might be a testament to the level of recruit Ollie is going after. I expect a guard to commit pretty soon, hopefully Langford or Waters, and this is the time of the year when most recruits start to make a decision, outside of the 5-star one and dones, right before their senior season.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I think it might be because we are really going after better talent this year. We'll be right there at the end for 3 top 10-ish recruits (Diallo, Richards, Bamba) who usually hold out until later to commit. It might be a testament to the level of recruit Ollie is going after. I expect a guard to commit pretty soon, hopefully Langford or Waters, and this is the time of the year when most recruits start to make a decision, outside of the 5-star one and dones, right before their senior season.
Thought about this too. Good point. Hopefully we're just as successful with these higher ranked recruits.

Reaction Score
I am amazed by these videos of Diallo. Not because hes so explosive and fast and powerful, but sort of the opposite. I mean I am sure he is all those things, but watching that one video it all looked so routine and normal. It did not look like he was outjumping everyone, or going super fast, or super smooth. Yet against elite competition he was doing all that and it looked like it was almost easy for him to do. I am sure if you see him live his athleticism is shocking. But watching it on video its alarming that it looks so easy. That is the sign of a truly elite athlete.

Reaction Score
All you need to do is go back and read the previous page homie
Bro i could spectulate like the rest of you guys, but i specifically asked Huskyforlife because he has connections within the program.

Reaction Score
Bro i could spectulate like the rest of you guys, but i specifically asked Huskyforlife because he has connections within the program.
why not direct message him then? There is plenty of info insider or not in this thread.

Reaction Score

5 star pg green, check out the comments with Evan Daniels taking notice. Uk bound ?

Reaction Score

5 star pg green, check out the comments with Evan Daniels taking notice. Uk bound ?

I am getting to old. It all is starting to look like egyptian hieroglyphics. What is Daniel saying?

Reaction Score
I am getting to old. It all is starting to look like egyptian hieroglyphics. What is Daniel saying?

I'm not so sure, but if the rumor for him is Kentucky......it must mean next for HD.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He's referring to Diallo as his big brother and says that they have something big in store, following up by saying that family is everything.

Reaction Score
There's as much of a chance that he's saying they're both committing to UK as there is of him committing to UK and UConn. They'll have big things in store whether they're playing together in college or at different schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom