Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So we will never know if Chief made this prediction?

More troubling is why he thought he was the only person to think Andre was coming to UConn if there was no forum?

The forums migrated from another host, which is why loads of people have the same account creation date here.

Reaction Score
So we have a new level to this ridiculous Bunkey legend now: that his influence became so great, other schools allegedly attempted to actively recruit against him, but even they could not defeat the Bunkey!

He's the frickin Gandalf of the flash of history in which he was unofficially associated with a bench rider of the UConn Men's Basketball team.

C

Chief00

So we have a new level to this ridiculous Bunkey legend now: that his influence became so great, other schools allegedly attempted to actively recruit against him, but even they could not defeat the Bunkey!

He's the frickin Gandalf of the flash of history in which he was unofficially associated with a bench rider of the UConn Men's Basketball team.
That is correct - he and his buddy were bad mouth.

C

Chief00

Some posters here are like my daughter and GPS when they Google. You relie too much on the raw result without context. In this case the transfer of the website to a different host.

You would be well served to learn some historical context for jumping to foolish conclusions. As for GPS - a great tool - but get a map out and study it a little - it can even be an electronic map -but that makes you familiar with the area.

C

Chief00

Many people thought Drummond was coming to UConn but not until the following year.
BU dude - never criticize me again - per your pledge. But you can!

Reaction Score
Many people thought Drummond was coming to UConn but not until the following year.
BU dude - never criticize me again - per your pledge. But you can!

Chief absolutely called this one. He had the scoop and it isn't debatable. He said Andre was coming to UConn in the fall a few days before Andre announced it. He was ribbed a bit but he stood his ground and then, boom. No doubt it.

Reaction Score
You show me the post where you made that explicit prediction regarding Drummond with specifics before anyone else had an idea and I'll apologize to you right now, and you will never hear from me in a thread about you again Chief, you have my word.

Hey BU chief told me to send this to you:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Chief absolutely called this one. He had the scoop and it isn't debatable. He said Andre was coming to UConn in the fall a few days before Andre announced it. He was ribbed a bit but he stood his ground and then, boom. No doubt it.

I can back this up. I specifically remember Chief posting this prediction in early August. The thought of Andre reclassifying and coming a year earlier was an option earlier in the year, but by the time August rolled around everybody backed off of that, except for Chief.

Reaction Score
and someone is gonna take credit as being the first one to know about Ham..even though we've all known for over a year. People on boards love to flex their finger muscles

C

Chief00

Which school bad mouthed Sam and Bunk? I'm not doubting you, I'm curious.

But I'm also doubting you.

A school that was in the same conference as us at one point. That's as far as I will go on that.

C

Chief00

and someone is gonna take credit as being the first one to know about Ham..even though we've all known for over a year. People on boards love to flex their finger muscles

What have you known about Ham for over a year? You might want to share that with KO and us.
If someone last week predicted Ham would be in a UConn classroom the day schools starts this year - I would give them a lot of credit.

Reaction Score
Chief did claim that Drummond would end up at UConn for 2011-2012. Here's one post, just a couple days before he committed (AD committed on 8/26/11):
pywdBsn.png

You can't link to Scout on here, but that thread is still up on page 21 of that forum.

Many of us had followed Drummond for years, and his decision to take a post-grad year at W&M led a lot of us to believe he'd never end up in a UConn jersey. Then, literally the day before school started, out of nowhere, he commits.

I remember how hectic that day was. Drummond's commitment was huge news, but it was also the same day this site was introduced. There was a lot of confusion about where to do our celebrating.

Anyway @Chief00, are you willing to explicitly say that Diallo will take the same route as Drummond and commit to UConn before this season?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Chief did claim that Drummond would end up at UConn for 2011-2012. Here's one post, just a couple days before he committed (AD committed on 8/26/11):
pywdBsn.png

You can't link to Scout on here, but that thread is still up on page 21 of that forum.

Many of us had followed Drummond for years, and his decision to take a post-grad year at W&M led a lot of us to believe he'd never end up in a UConn jersey. Then, literally the day before school started, out of nowhere, he commits.

I remember how hectic that day was. Drummond's commitment was huge news, but it was also the same day this site was introduced. There was a lot of confusion about where to do our celebrating.

Anyway @Chief00, are you willing to explicitly say that Diallo will take the same route as Drummond and commit to UConn before this season?
OH !

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Nice sleuthing @jfuchs91

As for @Chief00 it seems that I was wrong and you did indeed make that prediction and it seems you stuck to your guns until the commit. My apologies, you will now have one less person poking you in threads, unless it's really bad and I can't help myself.

C

Chief00

Nice sleuthing @jfuchs91

As for @Chief00 it seems that I was wrong and you did indeed make that prediction and it seems you stuck to your guns until the commit. My apologies, you will now have one less person poking you in threads, unless it's really bad and I can't help myself.

It's all good - life is great!

C

Chief00

OH !
Unfortunately, I can't say that :) Bring Bunk back - get Ham on campus - then let's talk. He likes KO - and I am sure Coach Miller' s tour of facilities is just fine - but we need the Bunk to cap it off!

UK is pushing hard and we need some sizzle compared to their snake oil coach.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, I can't say that :) Bring Bunk back - get Ham on campus - then let's talk. He likes KO - and I am sure Coach Miller' s tour of facilities is just fine - but we need the Bunk to cap it off!

UK is pushing hard and we need some sizzle compared to their snake oil coach.
It's all good - life is great!

Big, big fan of Chief. One of the online treats for us.

Reaction Score
What have you known about Ham for over a year? You might want to share that with KO and us.
If someone last week predicted Ham would be in a UConn classroom the day schools starts this year - I would give them a lot of credit.
Just saying that we have all known for over a year that he is a favorite to come here. And we have known for a while that it's possible that he can reclassify this year. So anybody can just predict two things that are public knowledge and cash in on that cow when they hit the lotto.

Reaction Score
Just saying that we have all known for over a year that he is a favorite to come here. And we have known for a while that it's possible that he can reclassify this year. So anybody can just predict two things that are public knowledge and cash in on that cow when they hit the lotto.

Especially if you play it the way Chief is doing it, where he's not actually saying it, but everyone knows what he's hinting at, so he's covered either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom