Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

No, he wouldn't.
Sorry - I am a results /track record type guy - I don't care where you come from - if you from the hood, what your papers are - it's what have you done successfully and how did you do it?
That is exactly how Coach built this program - he knew that winning would bring fun.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Sorry - I am a results /track record type guy - I don't care where you come from - if you from the hood, what your papers are - it's what have you done successfully and how did you do it?
That is exactly how Coach built this program - he knew that winning would bring fun.

There is no demonstrable way of proving that these results can be attributed to Bunky. It's make-believe on your part. JC would be ashamed of you for selling such crap.

C

Chief00

There is no demonstrable way of proving that these results can be attributed to Bunky. It's make-believe on your part. JC would be ashamed of you for selling such crap.
Gee he was pretty nice to me as recently as Monday. He was always flexible about how you got to winning.
You academics can argue correlation vs causation - but if good things happen - and I paraphase what President Kennedy said - " success has a thousand fathers and failure is an orphan"

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Gee he was pretty nice to me as recently as Monday. He was always flexible about how you got to winning.
You academics can argue correlation vs causation - but if good things happen - and I paraphase what President Kennedy said - " success has a thousand fathers and failure is an orphan"

Next time you see him, ask him about the way KO is running the program. My guess is that he's far less bothered by KO doing things his own way and not sticking to the "old school" than you are.

Reaction Score

This rubbish hurts my head. I am friends with a few high major (very high manor) D-1 basketball and football coaches and one of the top recruiting guys through my work. If anyone thinks a dude that's hangs with the players makes or breaks where a recruit goes is so far off base it comical. Every school has their own Bunky x2. The guys hangs out has fun with the guys, drinks, goes to parties, wtc. This idea that this guy is some recruit closing genie is about as accurate as your claims of hanging out with Drummond at a UCONN game when is was watching Oakland Univerdity play in MICHIGAN roughly a 1000 miles from where you said you and he were continuing your bromance.

Please stop.

And no I don't ask the rcuitong guy for info, I don't pump friends for info.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he was. He knows how to not be on your list when you go all Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison.

On a totally unrelated note, keep up the great work Chief!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe Chief is one of the guys old enough to have slipped through the cracks before people started noticing signs of schizophrenia. Seems possible that he really thinks he was hanging out with Andre and Jim Calhoun has been telling him all these things

Reaction Score
Doubled check to see if they both were playing at e24, nope. Wonder what they have cooking

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Maybe Chief is one of the guys old enough to have slipped through the cracks before people started noticing signs of schizophrenia. Seems possible that he really thinks he was hanging out with Andre and Jim Calhoun has been telling him all these things
At least one child left behind it seems.

C

Chief00

This rubbish hurts my head. I am friends with a few high major (very high manor) D-1 basketball and football coaches and one of the top recruiting guys through my work. If anyone thinks a dude that's hangs with the players makes or breaks where a recruit goes is so far off base it comical. Every school has their own Bunky x2. The guys hangs out has fun with the guys, drinks, goes to parties, wtc. This idea that this guy is some recruit closing genie is about as accurate as your claims of hanging out with Drummond at a UCONN game when is was watching Oakland Univerdity play in MICHIGAN roughly a 1000 miles from where you said you and he were continuing your bromance.

Please stop.

And no I don't ask the rcuitong guy for info, I don't pump friends for info.

Yes - I am about the only person who predicted in early August 2011 - that Drummond would leave school in the next 3 weeks and come to UConn a year early. How did I know that? That's a fact.

Yes, NBA All Stars change their social plans all the time and sometimes miscommunications happen. I told the board Andre would be at Calhoun's game in the last few weeks and was right about that - of course you don't mention that.

Those guys you know - could learn from Bunkey - since he left we have gotten zero commitments - when Samuel left - Bunk took over and ran the table - 8 dudes including Gibbs, Shonn and Larrier and the Top 5. Pretty amazing and if you really know those other coaches well - other schools negative recruited - bad mouthing Bunk and Sam and it failed. Why would they do that if it he wasn't a threat. Ollie does a great job - but Bunk had his role and performed very well. Why the Bunkey hate?

Last edited by a moderator:

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yes - I am about the only person who predicted in early August 2011 - that Drummond would leave school in the next 3 weeks and come to UConn a year early. How did I know that? That's a fact.

Yes, NBA All Stars change their social plans all the time and sometimes miscommunications happen. I told the board Andre would be at Calhoun's game in the last few weeks and was right about that - of course you don't mention that.

Those guys you know - could learn from Bunkey - since he left we have gotten zero commitments - when Samuel left - Bunk took over and ran the table - 8 dudes including Gibbs, Shonn and Larrier and the Top 5. Pretty amazing and if you really know those other coaches well - other schools negative recruited - bad mouthing Bunk and Sam and it failed. Why would they do that if it he wasn't a threat. Ollie does a great job - but Bunk had his role and performed very well. Why the Bunkey hate?
You show me the post where you made that explicit prediction regarding Drummond with specifics before anyone else had an idea and I'll apologize to you right now, and you will never hear from me in a thread about you again Chief, you have my word.

Reaction Score
You show me the post where you made that explicit prediction regarding Drummond with specifics before anyone else had an idea and I'll apologize to you right now, and you will never hear from me in a thread about you again Chief, you have my word.

In his defense, these forums were started on August 27th, 2011. The very day Drummond committed. So that post couldn't exist here.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
So we will never know if Chief made this prediction?

More troubling is why he thought he was the only person to think Andre was coming to UConn if there was no forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom