Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guys relax. I'd be absolutely shocked if Hami played college ball anywhere but in storrs. Maybe jimollie's "sources" have him declaring for the draft? That's the only thing that makes sense to me

Reaction Score
And "pretty confident" that he's "probably not" sounds like someone who has no clue what Hami is gonna do.

Reaction Score
I highly doubt hami would even tell the current players or talk to him about what way he is leaning seeing he has been tight lipped and humble the entire process.

And I bet the players asked wouldn't answer in the affirmative having no clue what hami was thinking and ruining any friendship/bond they might have from hanging out with hami and knowing he will probably be a regular with coming around on the weekends since he so close with Diarra and close by

JimOllie sources are not actual sources for hami thinking

Reaction Score
As I said, bring on the hate. I could talk to Ollie himself and everyone would call bs. I do not care what anyone has to say about the players i talked to. They just hung out with him a few days ago and said he probably won't come here.

If you didn't talk to anyone about it explicitly when you said before that he was UConn bound, probably don't post your own opinions like you are relaying news from talking to the team. You created this contradictory situation yourself, not us.

Reaction Score
JimOllie also recently had some posts about conference realignment where he touted his "sources". Big 12 votes to pursue expansion
His"sources" said UConn as out of the B12 picture and was replaced with Memphis. When questioned the response was "You can make fun of my source all you want. He knows what he's talking about."
@JimOllie also claimed the selection committee would never take an AAC team with 10 loses as an at large despite being told that the year before the selection committee took an AAC team with 10 loses as an at large. The selection committee then went ahead and took 2 AAC teams with 10 loses as an at large. #jimollieisms

Reaction Score
If you didn't talk to anyone about it explicitly when you said before that he was UConn bound, probably don't post your own opinions like you are relaying news from talking to the team. You created this contradictory situation yourself, not us.

When I said he was UConn bound, that was my own opinion. An opinion, nothing else. He looked to be getting along great with everyone and a lot of the insiders on here were saying we are currently in the lead. Now I talked to 2 players on the team and they said he probably won't end up here. There's nothing contradictory. I THOUGHT he was UConn bound and now apparently I was wrong.

Reaction Score
This....about 100 times. This guy does not seem to understand the difference between fact and opinion. And then constantly backtracks. Another one to put on ignore.....god I miss the days of Frank Ivy.

Reaction Score
This....about 100 times. This guy does not seem to understand the difference between fact and opinion. And then constantly backtracks. Another one to put on ignore.....god I miss the days of Frank Ivy.

I'm sure he will be back soon with a new handle.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Not like it matters but that is false, he has lived in putnam his whole life an went to Worcester state. His dad is a well known retired builder around these parts so you Def made that up

How does he feel about Glen Miller's dancing though?

Reaction Score
JimOllie: I saw diallo hanging with the team having a great time, totally think he's coming here!

BY horde: THat's great news, thanks for the scoop JimOllie!

*week later*

JO: People involved with the team said he's likely not coming here

BY: whatever, you're dumb and your sources are dumb

Reaction Score
JimOllie: I saw diallo hanging with the team having a great time, totally think he's coming here!

*week later*

Seems logical.

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Reaction Score
It's funny how the self proclaimed "cool" kid JimOllie happens to run into Hami the weekend he was all over snapchat but not the other few weekends (which were not broadcasted all over snap) he's been on campus THIS semester. Yes, this was not his first time visiting this year.

If the players don't think we have a shot with him. The coaches surely know. Which means we will no longer continue to pour a tremendous amount of time and resources into recruiting him. Time will tell.

Reaction Score

*week later*

Absolutely perfect summary of what happened.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
When I said he was UConn bound, that was my own opinion. An opinion, nothing else. He looked to be getting along great with everyone and a lot of the insiders on here were saying we are currently in the lead. Now I talked to 2 players on the team and they said he probably won't end up here. There's nothing contradictory. I THOUGHT he was UConn bound and now apparently I was wrong.
Waters or HD?
Which are you referring to?
Waters I can understand -NEXT
Ham is a different story

Reaction Score
Absolutely perfect summary of what happened.
Except for the part where pretty much no one cared about your original prediction, let alone said it was great news or thought it was a scoop.

Reaction Score
JimOllie has the right to change his mind because of what he heard afterwards. I just think whoever these two player are trolled him. And the players according to JimOllie have been wrong before. The truth is no one realmy knows until a kid commits. And anyone can claim to have info. So choose to believe or don't. But don't bash the guy

Reaction Score
JimOllie has the right to change his mind because of what he heard afterwards. I just think whoever these two player are trolled him.

I actually hope that's the case. They could maybe want to keep his recruitment quiet and not let out any info. That's very possible.

guys....chill out, he's just relaying his info, if you don't agree, so be it, all news isn't gonna be good news

Exactly, thank you. The last thing I'd want to do is stir up the boneyard regarding our top target with false information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom