Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Did the Putnam coach tweet a picture of how lucky he is to have breakfast with Hopkins? This is a pipe dream for Cuse.
PSA coach has NY roots and connection to Cuse. But, also is a fan of Glen Miller's dancing.

Reaction Score
My sources tell me he won't commit in the next 20 minutes.

Reaction Score
I was skeptical when it was only oz on TOS saying it's us, but the chips slowing seem to be falling into our favor.

The article made a good point... It's probably a good sign that he even decided to stay at Putnam instead of going to a big time prep school.

Best friends with Diarra.
Spends tons of time with the team.
Glen Miller lived in that gym last year. I think he went to every game.

I'm feeling okay. He would really help to boost us as a destination for top players.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to quote the post above where Chief insinuated that the PSA Coach has "connections" or "roots" in NY.. Tom Espinosa is a hometown kid and played high school ball around here like me, as did Scraba.. So any "roots" you're talking about are fictitious.

Reaction Score
Just spoke with 2 guys in the UConn basketball program. Both said pretty confidently that Hami is "probably not" coming to UConn. Buzzkill.

Reaction Score
Just spoke with 2 guys in the UConn basketball program. Both said pretty confidently that Hami is "probably not" coming to UConn. Buzzkill.
Wow there's about to be an absolute meltdown on here now this should be interesting.

Reaction Score
Well let's hope Beatty and Wilkes aren't totally out of consideration yet...if all this ^^^ is true.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Don't buy this. I can't remember a time when JimOllie's "insider" info came true. So this is just noise to me right now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm ready for whatever hate comes. Just relaying what I was told.
I actually thought about giving you a like just for sharing the info. Love to have him here, but I wish the kid well regardless. Still hope for him to be a Husky though.

Reaction Score

UK seems to be focusing on John petty right now so it will be interesting to see how this plays out

Reaction Score
I'm not familiar with the accuracy of his insider sources. Let's hope this is wrong for sure though.

I would love to be wrong and I could possibly be wrong. Again, this is what I was told. The two I talked to hung out with him on Saturday.

Reaction Score
I would love to be wrong and I could possibly be wrong. Again, this is what I was told. The two I talked to hung out with him on Saturday.[/QUOTE

I get it. It's not a foregone conclusion either way and you're just relaying what you were told.

Reaction Score
I mentioned 2 months ago that a coach at PSA said he was not coming here. Who really know but I am pessimistic.

Reaction Score
Don't buy this. I can't remember a time when JimOllie's "insider" info came true. So this is just noise to me right now.

This. Not a source that I'd get bent out of shape over.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Been saying that for a while, but I'm also weary of the confidence with which JimOllie retells his story. One thing I do know is that the UConn staff wouldn't be on him like this if they didn't think they had a real shot, but that doesn't mean he's a silent commit or something like Oz has been implying for almost a year now. Personally I think he ends up at UK but no one has said anything definitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom