Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Posted By @JimOllie this past Saturday

To post completely contradicting "inside info" days apart is pretty reckless on a forum such as the 'Yard.

Saturday I only ran into them and Hami looked to be having a lot of fun. Today I had a conversation with 2 players who were with him on Saturday. For what it's worth they also said we have no shot at Waters.

Reaction Score
Posted By @JimOllie this past Saturday

To post completely contradicting "inside info" days apart is pretty reckless on a forum such as the 'Yard.
Lmao . I can't even unignore Jim Ollie which might be a good thing.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Saturday I only ran into them and Hami looked to be having a lot of fun. Today I had a conversation with 2 players who were with him on Saturday. For what it's worth they also said we have no shot at Waters.

Erm, we knew this the moment MAL committed.

Reaction Score

So are you saying you spoke with Jalen and Enoch?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I have it on good authority that by November of next year, Hamidou Diallo will be a member of a basketball team. My sources are rock solid so doubt me if you dare.
Confirmed

Reaction Score
As I said, bring on the hate. I could talk to Ollie himself and everyone would call bs. I do not care what anyone has to say about the players i talked to. They just hung out with him a few days ago and said he probably won't come here.

Reaction Score
Everybody is jockeying for position on the dude I called it hamidou sweepstakes, hilarious ( not talking about @walker11 who casually mentioned insight monthes ago.)

Reaction Score
Everybody is jockeying for position on the dude I called it hamidou sweepstakes, hilarious ( not talking about @walker11 who casually mentioned insight monthes ago.)

Yea I don't even necessarily believe the person who told me this and I certainly don't believe JimOllie.

Reaction Score
Do we have any idea when this kid will choose where he attends college?
He already did. He said im going to college to amore. That could change if he ends up declaring in May for the draft, which he definitely can and most likely be drafted in the first round.

Reaction Score
Really really hope you're right. But what I was told by two players today was very contradictory.
What makes you think they are telling you the truth? Did they name the school he was going to? Say he was skipping college altogether?

Reaction Score
He already did. He said im going to college to amore. That could change if he ends up declaring in May for the draft, which he definitely can and most likely be drafted in the first round.
Do we know when he is announcing where he will go to school? That's what I meant

Reaction Score
I'm sure players love when fellow students pepper them with questions about recruits. I'm sure they all know exactly what each recruit is going to do. I'm sure they always tell the truth to fellow students incessantly asking about what recruits will do.

Reaction Score
What if ... I would tell OUR Student-Athletes in their role as Host to NEVER tell anyone on campus or from the public what they thought about a "pending" commitment. That's like flipping your turn signal in Boston ...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm sure players love when fellow students pepper them with questions about recruits. I'm sure they all know exactly what each recruit is going to do. I'm sure they always tell the truth to fellow students incessantly asking about what recruits will do.
You're over estimating how many times players are questioned about recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom