Hami - Come to UConn! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hami - Come to UConn!

Reaction Score
Gonna start posting some quotes here so their owners, when they hopefully eventually grow up one day, will look back on and feel shame

A slimeball joins the flock.
this piece of crap who played us and him looking completely disinterested at our games now obviously meant something. I propose he be declared persona non grata in the state of Connecticut.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
He'll never play a game for UK. Mark it. I don't want the kid to fail, but I won't be upset if we see him in the D-League or overseas in a few years.

H

huskymagic

Are you a moron? He deserves nothing but our disgust and malcontent! This is not grade school we don;t wish our enemies and people who play us despite the investment good luck.

I propose Diallo is declared person non grata at UCONN

Reaction Score
I wish him success in his future NBA career, just not with UK!! Cant do it. I hope he develops a jump shot so he can have a succssfull career. Honestly UK is probably a good place to go to hide the fact that he isnt a good shooter. I cant front though, wish he would have picked us. But it is what it is. We'll get other players and we'll be back in the spot that we belong. No single recruit will make or break this program.
I don't wish him luck in the NBA, because that only fuels the fire that is the "UK NBA factory", which is exactly why we're at this point right now.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'm not going to attack and throw insults at a teenager, but he pretty clearly used KO and the UConn program. When you spend that much time on campus, around the team, at our brand new practice facility...then decide to go to another school, it's pretty clear what's going on.

Reaction Score
This is why you go to Kentucky...but ya know, no extra benefits at all given to Calapari from the biggest sports media source in the world

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
He can be a nameless number at UK for all I care but I will never respect that decision nor wish him success after him playing Ollie for 2 years.

Reaction Score
I'd agree with you normally, but he's lived on our campus for almost a year now. That and everything else like going to games, being close to Diarra, and us getting on him before anyone big made this an emotionally trying recruitment that everyone got deeply invested in. Because of this, there will be a lot of ill will, including from me. It just feels like he strung us along, and even if that isn't reality, it makes people salty.

Reaction Score
raw.gif

Reaction Score
If this was a normal recruit we lost out on to Kentucky I wouldn't sweat it. This kid used our facilities, practiced and hung with our guys, came to our games, and cost us other recruits and supposedly gave a verbal. Then to turn around and change his mind last minute. I'm sorry, I don't respect him and don't wish him well. He didn't respect our history or our program or even his best friend, screw him.

Reaction Score
I honestly wish this kid nothing but the worst. I mean that. To string the program along, his "best friend", KO, use our facilities, cost us recruits, etc seriously F this kid and I wish him nothing but a flame out career.

And a repeat, I can beat him at HORSE.
DISGUSTING

Reaction Score
At the supposedly adult posters on this board wishing for the kid to fail. You can not fault a kid for picking kentucky in today's college basketball landscape. I'll never root for him, and m I hope we meet him in the tourney next year and embarrass him and the squid. But I'll never wish failure on a kid who beat the odds and is set up to provide a better life for his family. Get a grip. Grow up!!

He can provide a great life for his family..... by failing to make the NBA and playing overseas.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I propose Diallo is declared person non grata at UCONN

Let me know how you plan to accomplish this and which authorities you will convince to implement it.

Reaction Score
No him. Drag us around for 2+ years, use our facilities and waste our resources that could've been used elsewhere, all just to go to the squid. Screw him.

Reaction Score
DISGUSTING

I honestly don't care. This is a message board and I'm frustrated, this kid used us and s*** on our entire program. I'm not sorry if I don't want to see a kid that s*** all over us succeed.

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with wanting him to fail. He's the competition now and I always root against the competition. I don't think personal attacks are cool though.
Rooting against someone. And say "I wish him.nothing but the worst" are 2 very different things. We are better than this. He's an 18 year old kid. Who made a very wise career move. I bleed blue but kentucky track record of lottery picks is hard to ignore for an 18 y/o with those aspirations

Reaction Score
Saying nasty things about an 18 year old is pathetic but I could care less about Hamidou's basketball career now.
Which is ok. Your not rooting for him to fail. Lol.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom