GOT Season Six | Page 40 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

Reaction Score
The previews for the finale showed Walder Frey making an appearance. Would be great to wrap up Arya's season with her crossing off another name on her list.

Reaction Score
PLEASE BE TOMMEN

If Tommen died, where would the Cersei storyline go? She wouldn't have to stand trial because I'd assume the High Sparrow would lose his power over anything. Or....would Margery take over and Queen and put the final boots to Cersei? Regardless of what should happen there, I don't think Tommen is doomed this week.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
PLEASE BE TOMMEN

I don't need him dead, but he needs to slapped silly until he emerges from his stupor, kills the high sparrow and takes Margaery off to bed for a romp. Man up. The best thing for him would be finding out he's not king, which makes him legitimately heir to Casterly Rock, where he can go hang out and live the good life away from this crap.

Walder Frey needs to die at Arya's hand. Cersei needs to die.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Some people predict a Hendry appearance, I don't know why they would think that. More likely is the return of Hot Pie working in the Twins kitchen with Arya cooking up some trouble for the Freys, amirite?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Oh it's not because I hate Tommen, spineless mousy king that he is. I just think it was prophecised to Cersei and it would throw her and Kings Landing in to a tailspin. I think that would make for good TV. :)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't need him dead, but he needs to slapped silly until he emerges from his stupor, kills the high sparrow and takes Margaery off to bed for a romp. Man up. The best thing for him would be finding out he's not king, which makes him legitimately heir to Casterly Rock, where he can go hang out and live the good life away from this crap.

Tommen is only doing what Margaery wants. She controls that kid. So he'll keep doing the High Sparrow dance as long as it takes for her to carry out her plan.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
My guess would be that he is sailing to Dorne. The Sandsnakes haven't been in this season since episode 2, I believe, and they are already on the verge of war with the Lannisters. Also, Elia Martel was supposed to be queen to Rhaegar Targaryen. Dorne is probably the one place that Dany could safely land her ships. Dany has already provided Yara/Theon with autonomous rule of the Iron Islands if she takes the Iron Throne, I can see this happening in Dorne as well.

I think you may be on the money here.

Tyrion, Varys, Dany and the rest all meet up in Dorne.

Reaction Score
Ramsey was able to get off one, unmolested shot. Why did he choose to put the coup de gras on already dying Wun Wun and not take out Jon Snow?

Reaction Score
Ramsey was able to get off one, unmolested shot. Why did he choose to put the coup de gras on already dying Wun Wun and not take out Jon Snow?
Because fantasy plot.

One big change that has clearly taken place since D+D took over writing. The realism that once set GoT apart and made it initially so accessible to non-nerds is now gone.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Because Wun Wun is still a f*#king giant and could've gotten a second wind and ripped him in half, whereas Jon Snow is Jon Snow.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Yeah I thought that too.

The other thing that bothered me ( nitpicking). at the end when Sansa unleashes the dogs on Ramsay she says " they haven't eaten for 7 days, you said so yourself"

Except how does she know he said that? At the meeting between the sides the day before the battle she rode away from the meeting before Ramsay said that comment to snows remaining group.

Reaction Score
Yeah I thought that too.

The other thing that bothered me ( nitpicking). at the end when Sansa unleashes the dogs on Ramsay she says " they haven't eaten for 7 days, you said so yourself"

Except how does she know he said that? At the meeting between the sides the day before the battle she rode away from the meeting before Ramsay said that comment to snows remaining group.
You don't suppose being a seer is limited to Bran in the Stark family? Maybe she had a moment of clairvoyance. Or not.

Reaction Score
Because Wun Wun is still a f*#king giant and could've gotten a second wind and ripped him in half, whereas Jon Snow is Jon Snow.
Also perhaps foreshadowing how Dany's dragons die (eyes are their obvious weak spots).

Fairly decent theory out there that "magic" will go away by the end of the series and dragons are a main reason that magic comes about; the show has said or alluded to this fact multiple times (most explicit being the warlocks in Qarth saying their magic gets stronger in the presence of dragons)

intlzncster

Reaction Score

I think he still thought he still might be able to make it out alive, whether that's through trial by combat, or something else. Kill John Snow and he'd be shot dead in an instant.

Only time he truly accepted it was over was when he was sitting half dead locked in the dog kennel. Says something like, "so this is where I'll be staying now?........No, I suppose not."

Reaction Score
Robert Blake of the N.Y. Post's commentaryhttp://nypost.com/2016/06/26/wimpy-game-of-thrones-needs-to-start-killing-off-the-good-guys/

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Robert Blake of the N.Y. Post's commentaryhttp://nypost.com/2016/06/26/wimpy-game-of-thrones-needs-to-start-killing-off-the-good-guys/

There needs to be a significant death, I agree. Ramsey's was sadly inevitable. I loved him as a character. Great acting there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom