GOT Season Six | Page 20 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Back on topic (for me), blaming Sansa for the war of the five kings is way too harsh. The arrangement with Ned Stark was done, and the war likely averted, until Joffrey decided to be a cvn+.

True. but she started all the bad blood by early on taking sides against her own family.

That's breaking Don Corleone rule number one. Never break Don Corleone rule number 1.

August_West

Reaction Score
Also look at all the white knights in this thread rushing to her rescue.

She's got you all snowed.

Reaction Score
Ooh did I offend your delicate ( I daresay sansa like) sensibilities?

Toughen up. This is westeros at war time not some Avon lady direct sales party.

Sorry not sorry though.

I am going to make you eat pasta with red sauce and a side of ketchup one day.

Reaction Score
True. but she started all the bad blood by early on taking sides against her own family.

That's breaking Don Corleone rule number one. Never break Don Corleone rule number 1.

She started it? That's your argument? Really? I thought this was the Game of Thrones, not kindergarten.

August_West

Reaction Score
She started it? That's your argument? Really? I thought this was the Game of Thrones, not kindergarten.

Wow. I never thought Id see such a proud Italian be so OK with breaking Don Corleone rule #1.
You are truly lost. Blinded by your need to White Knight for a poseur.

Reaction Score
What is wrong with all of you. That is the formula for picking out the age of your trophy wife. Period.

Also known as the Horse's Arse Award. If it ever came to it, I'd hope I wasn't dumb enough to marry. Can you imagine having to talk to someone that much younger day in day out? And that's just them. Then you have to listen to them talk to their friends. You have to talk to their friends. Ugh. Shoot me.

Reaction Score
Also known as the Horse's Arse Award. If it ever came to it, I'd hope I wasn't dumb enough to marry. Can you imagine having to talk to someone that much younger day in day out? And that's just them. Then you have to listen to them talk to their friends. You have to talk to their friends. Ugh. Shoot me.

That's why I said "ideal mate" as opposed to "trophy wife". Also, the idea of the formula is you replace your mate every two years at the least . . .

Reaction Score

I"ve just decided you're a good guy. So if you really want me to shoot you ....

Reaction Score
Wow. I never thought Id see such a proud Italian be so OK with breaking Don Corleone rule #1.
You are truly lost. Blinded by your need to White Knight for a poseur.

Never admitted before to being part French, on my mother's side, did I? Weaselly traits creep in from the French.

August_West

Reaction Score

I feel like once you hit it so the formula works so your trophy is in the 30's you'd probably be OK. But talking to most early 20's girls is quite a chore if you want to have any kind of intelligent back and forth (and in fairness I was no better at that age, probably still am not).

Reaction Score
I feel like once you hit it so the formula works so your trophy is in the 30's you'd probably be OK. But talking to most early 20's girls is quite a chore if you want to have any kind of intelligent back and forth (and in fairness I was no better at that age, probably still am not).

My father-in-law is currently dating a twenty-something paraguayan. She is younger than my wife, his daughter. My wife is always worried that she is going to have a sister younger than our daughter.

Talk about creepy. Guy moved down to Paraguay after he retired where his not immoderate means (was a professor who cheaped his whole life) make him a wealthy man. And he is taking advantage of it.

August_West

Reaction Score
Guy moved down to Paraguay after he retired where his not immoderate means (was a professor who cheaped his whole life) make him a wealthy man. And he is taking advantage of it.

Kinda sounds like the man to be honest.

Reaction Score
He really isn't. He is the only in-law I don't look forward to visiting. Unsurprisingly, I have a great step father-in-law because he cheated one too many times with secretaries and students.

You a married man, ? If so, how long?

You stay in the lions den long enough and a twenty something from Paraguay sounds pretty delightful.

Reaction Score

You stay in the lions den long enough and a twenty something from Paraguay sounds pretty delightful.

Eight loooong years. :) And we lived together for 2 years before that.

I'm no saint. But I know this particular man's history, and it involves always dating people who are not as smart, not as old, and not as well off. It's a pattern with him. He is the quintessential creepy old guy.

August_West

Reaction Score

Lol deepster making copies and living the dream for all of us still carrying the burden. Go get em Deep.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Jesus H. Christ. I never liked Sansa, but a couple more words out of you and she'll displace Arya as my favorite. Just one more word and I am going to challenge you to a duel. Leave her alone you jerk.

I would say this is like mau with Amida, but in this instance, I am firmly in agreement w @August_West .

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Uh, maybe i missed a trick, but when was twenty something from Paraguay ever not delightful.

And they love sports:

d8c210c0ed776c95571b2e51dda73dfc.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom