GOT Season Six | Page 19 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

Reaction Score
every decade the line inches forward without you feeling just slightly creepy.
in 20-30's 18 was fine (so you get a pass)
in 40's I seem to need a "2" in front of it
Ill let you know if that changes when I hit my 50's.

Creepy is as creepy does. At a retirement party for a former colleage last week (he's "retiring" at 48 -- really he's earned a sh!+-ton of $$ and can afford to take a few years while his kids are still young), I was part of a conversation where two women in their late 40's were discussing the joys of having their 18 year-old sons bring their "cute" friends over, or seeing them at the gym . . .

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My kid's babysitters are both 21. The difference between 21 and 37 is big enough that I would feel creepy in real life for boinking them. It's just such a difference in maturity, even though they're both level headed kids and I am an immature adult.

But hot is hot. Can't help for noticing . . . .

Yes, true. On August's scale, I hit the "5" number later this summer. But it won't change my view on noticing.

My daughter's first babysitter was a HS cheerleader, and then was one at UNH. Hot is hot. But you certainly don't do anything about it.

Reaction Score
Creepy is as creepy does. At a retirement party for a former colleage last week (he's "retiring" at 48 -- really he's earned a sh!+-ton of $$ and can afford to take a few years while his kids are still young), I was part of a conversation where two women in their late 40's were discussing the joys of having their 18 year-old sons bring their "cute" friends over, or seeing them at the gym . . .

Women in their late forties shouldn't be having sex or thinking about it. Unless they have maintained themselves really really well, in which case it's okay.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Women in their late forties shouldn't be having sex or thinking about it. Unless they have maintained themselves really really well, and which case it's okay.

lol

Reaction Score
Women in their late forties shouldn't be having sex or thinking about it. Unless they have maintained themselves really really well, in which case it's okay.

One of them has held up remarkably well.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Cougars don't think the age rules apply to them.

Reaction Score

Ones that have maintained themselves well are certainly the exception and not the rule. Trust me. I re-entered the dating pool at age 40.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
You're a little hard on her. Aside from sexual abuse, she had her future mother in law force her dad to kill her wolf. Then her Finance's uncle/dad stabbed her dad in the leg. Then her fiance beheaded her father in front of her, beats her and mocks her and later casts her aside for Margaery. His head is put on a spike and he torments her with it. She was then forced to marry he former fiance's dwarf uncle, a notorious drunk and whore monger. The only good luck she had was that said Dwarf was damned nice to her. Even after she escaped King's landing, it doesn't get much better in the Vale where she is nearly sent through the moon door, and then there is Ramsay. The mental abuse heaped on her is pretty extreme.

Sansa got rid of Joffrey, who is about 99% likely to have been a total perv in bed.

As it relates to Tyrion, Sansa's mom did kidnap him and almost got him tossed out the moon door, so Sansa could have given Tyrion a pity bang, considering all her family put him through.

Sansa had to know her aunt was nutty, and that kissing Baelish would set Lysa off. If Sansa didn't know that, then she deserved to go through the moon door. Given how well Sansa performed in front of the Lords of the Vale, I am guessing she knew what was what with her aunt.

I do feel bad for her with Ramsay, but I am guessing Ramsay is going to get his pretty soon, and it won't be pleasant when it happens.

There is really no excuse for lying about Littlefinger's army. That lie puts Jon in danger, and is just bad playing. She has as much a chance of taking over that army as anyone. Anyone willing to take Ser Robin's cherry is going to pretty much get him to do whatever she wants. Hell, she wouldn't even have to bang him, a handy would probably do the trick.

Sansa is about 4 moves away from controlling the North, the Vale and the Riverlands, and she still screws it up.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
every decade the line inches forward without you feeling just slightly creepy.
in 20-30's 18 was fine (so you get a pass)
in 40's I seem to need a "2" in front of it
Ill let you know if that changes when I hit my 50's.

I believe the unofficial creep calculation is half your age plus 7 years and round up.

If you are 20, then 17
If you are 21, then 18
If you are 40, then 27
If you are 44, then 29.

August_West

Reaction Score
Sansa got rid of Joffrey, who is about 99% likely to have been a total perv in bed.

How she do that? She had no clue about necklace.

I believe the unofficial creep calculation is half your age plus 7 years and round up.

If you are 20, then 17
If you are 21, then 18
If you are 40, then 27
If you are 44, then 29.

I believe that is relationship not simple ogling ;-)

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
How she do that? She had no clue about necklace.

I believe that is relationship not simple ogling ;-)

Agreed. No restriction on ogling. :cool:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why would that be by default? Brother comes after Children in succession, no?

Yeah, good point. Brainfart there. Was thinking of Renly/Stannis succession, but completely forgot about the illegitimate heir thing that went along with it.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
then having the possible task of fulfilling marital duties with a hideous, scarred Imp.

Oi. Totally irresponsible to pile on Tyrion here. I've no doubt he'd 'out perform' all comers in the bedroom. (oof even I have to groan at that one)

intlzncster

Reaction Score
You want to give the girl who is as responsible as anyone for the war of the 5 kings, and the MOST responsible for the death of her father a pass. Got it. Thats your right.

I probably dislike Sansa even more than @August_West . One of the most infuriating characters I've come across in any show. Just completely obtuse. I mean, she gets to Castle Black (sanctuary) and Jon (kin) and she ostensibly doesn't even trust him??? Add to that I'm not into gingers either.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Damn man...I was temped to run home, grab my Katana, and pledge my sword to her after reading this (assuming I could also get in her pants). Maybe I should grab my 12 gauge instead...I'd like to see Ramsay deal with that. First shot would be payback for poor Reek.

Nobody wants to hear about you grabbing your twelve gauge...or sword...or whatever the hell it is you are calling it at the moment. And shooting....

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Nobody wants to hear about you grabbing your twelve gauge...or sword...or whatever the hell it is you are calling it at the moment. And shooting....

51285112.jpg

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I can see I have slightly different moral directive than other folks here on the forum. A part of it probably comes from not having kids. I've no young eyes muddying my crystal clear perspective.

August_West

Reaction Score
Oi. Totally irresponsible to pile on Tyrion here. I've no doubt he'd 'out perform' all comers in the bedroom. (oof even I have to groan at that one)
No problem with Tyrion there....he's the man. Im just recognizing he is not the dreamboat of some pie-eyed, half wit, ginger wanna be princess. She's much too self involved and superficial for that.
I'm sure she still pines for ser loras even though hes got a case of the geighs ( not that there is anything wrong with that).

Sansa= predictable and pathetic

Reaction Score
No problem with Tyrion there....he's the man. Im just recognizing he is not the dreamboat of some pie-eyed, half wit, ginger wanna be princess. She's much too self involved and superficial for that.
I'm sure she still pines for ser loras even though hes got a case of the geighs ( not that there is anything wrong with that).

Sansa= predictable and pathetic

Jesus H. Christ. I never liked Sansa, but a couple more words out of you and she'll displace Arya as my favorite. Just one more word and I am going to challenge you to a duel. Leave her alone you jerk.

Reaction Score

If you are 20, then 17
If you are 21, then 18
If you are 40, then 27
If you are 44, then 29.

That's the ideal mate calculation.

Reaction Score
A good long term investment for somebody.

I suspect that she or her husband has already invested in the area between the stomach and chin . . .

Reaction Score
Back on topic (for me), blaming Sansa for the war of the five kings is way too harsh. The arrangement with Ned Stark was done, and the war likely averted, until Joffrey decided to be a cvn+.

August_West

Reaction Score
Jesus H. Christ. I never liked Sansa, but a couple more words out of you and she'll displace Arya as my favorite. Just one more word and I am going to challenge you to a duel. Leave her alone you jerk.

Ooh did I offend your delicate ( I daresay sansa like) sensibilities?

Toughen up. This is westeros at war time not some Avon lady direct sales party.

Sorry not sorry though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom