GOT Season Six | Page 18 | The Boneyard

GOT Season Six

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm not.

You want to give the girl who is as responsible as anyone for the war of the 5 kings, and the MOST responsible for the death of her father a pass. Got it. Thats your right.

August_West

Reaction Score
He's just pissed she hasn't gotten naked yet.

Thats true too.

I cant imagine her cans being better than the chick playing her at the theater production though.

I smelling a body double ploy when Sophie finally has to go there.

Her body double is the same girl who played her in a theater production ON the show. I mean how meta would that be?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Never confuse telling it like it is with anger.

You're a little hard on her. Aside from sexual abuse, she had her future mother in law force her dad to kill her wolf. Then her Finance's uncle/dad stabbed her dad in the leg. Then her fiance beheaded her father in front of her, beats her and mocks her and later casts her aside for Margaery. His head is put on a spike and he torments her with it. She was then forced to marry he former fiance's dwarf uncle, a notorious drunk and whore monger. The only good luck she had was that said Dwarf was damned nice to her. Even after she escaped King's landing, it doesn't get much better in the Vale where she is nearly sent through the moon door, and then there is Ramsay. The mental abuse heaped on her is pretty extreme.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Thats true too.

I cant imagine her cans being better than the chick playing her at the theater production though.

I smelling a body double ploy when Sophie finally has to go there.

Her body double is the same girl who played her in a theater production ON the show. I mean how meta would that be?

I think she'll do her own scene eventually. She needs the "exposure". It sure hasn't hurt Natalie Dormer since the Tudors...she's in freaking everything it seems.

By the way, you might be surprised by Maisie Williams in that department. She's given specific minimizing wardrobe items it seems.

August_West

Reaction Score
You're a little hard on her. Aside from sexual abuse, she had her future mother in law force her dad to kill her wolf. Then her Finance's uncle/dad stabbed her dad in the leg. Then her fiance beheaded her father in front of her, beats her and mocks her and later casts her aside for Margaery. His head is put on a spike and he torments her with it. She was then forced to marry he former fiance's dwarf uncle, a notorious drunk and whore monger. The only good luck she had was that said Dwarf was damned nice to her. Even after she escaped King's landing, it doesn't get much better in the Vale where she is nearly sent through the moon door, and then there is Ramsay. The mental abuse heaped on her is pretty extreme.

The thing that led to her wolf being killed was her fault.

Reaction Score
Spirit intact? Sure if you want to mean that she continues her trend of being a self-serving idiot even after being abused for quite a while as "intact", I would have to agree.

I do feel bad for her in one way though. The sexual abuse. Even though the physical started with Ramsay, she had to endure the mental anguish of Joffrey repeatedly threatening rape and then having the possible task of fulfilling marital duties with a hideous, scarred Imp. Im sure Ramsay screwed with her head too.
Shes gotta be messed up in the head about sex, and its too bad, shes a hawtie but destined to be nothing but a lousy lay. There is not a Sexual therapist in Westeros who would be able to untangle that mess.

So yeah. Shes good at sewing.

She did pretty well while captive in Winterfell. First, when the kennel girl b--- tried to scare her, she stared her down and b--ch slapped her with some regal hauteur. Then she resurrected Theon's will and engineered her own escape. But she didn't stop there---she got herself a Snow to march back and wring some vengeance out of Ramsay's flayed body by bucking him up and feeding him purpose when he was purposeless.

Sansa, Sansa!!!

August_West

Reaction Score
She did pretty well while captive in Winterfell. First, when the kennel girl b--- tried to scare her, she stared her down and b--ch slapped her with some regal hauteur. Then she resurrected Theon's will and engineered her own escape. But she didn't stop there---she got herself a Snow to march back and wring some vengeance out.

Sansa, Sansa!!!

Thats not a bad point. That was when she started winning me over finally, and then allowing Brienne to pledge her sword too, I was thinking "good she FINALLY gets it"

but that was all over with again after the meeting with Littlefinger and her failure to disclose important stuff to Jon.

Back to the flaying cross for her (I hope).

Reaction Score
I think she'll do her own scene eventually. She needs the "exposure". It sure hasn't hurt Natalie Dormer since the Tudors...she's in freaking everything it seems.

By the way, you might be surprised by Maisie Williams in that department. She's given specific minimizing wardrobe items it seems.

Pleasantly surprised. Thank you.

39f489fdccd580e8a10c3bba5ebe6511.jpg

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
She did pretty well while captive in Winterfell. First, when the kennel girl b--- tried to scare her, she stared her down and b--ch slapped her with some regal hauteur. Then she resurrected Theon's will and engineered her own escape. But she didn't stop there---she got herself a Snow to march back and wring some vengeance out of Ramsay's flayed body by bucking him up and feeding him purpose when he was purposeless.

Sansa, Sansa!!!

Damn man...I was temped to run home, grab my Katana, and pledge my sword to her after reading this (assuming I could also get in her pants). Maybe I should grab my 12 gauge instead...I'd like to see Ramsay deal with that. First shot would be payback for poor Reek.

Edit: I see myself like Ash in Army of Darness in this scenario

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
Please tell me she's 18?

LOL shes 19 barely. You are safe.

My daughter just shot a scene in a Disney movie starring Dick Van Dyke (yeah I was shocked to learn he was still alive too) and Jane Seymour. you just reminded me to make sure the internet is scrubbed of any pictures from you sickos. :)

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
LOL shes 19 barely. You are safe.

My daughter just shot a scene in a Disney movie starring Dick Van Dyke (yeah I was shocked to learn he was still alive too) and Jane Seymour. you just reminded me to make sure the internet is scrubbed of any pictures from you sickos. :)

Hypocrite...Sophie Turner is only 20.

Reaction Score
that "2" makes all the difference in the world. Ive been awaiting it.

Nope. 18 is the line. When the stroke of midnight herald's their birthday, it becomes perfectly right and moral to treat them like the adult grown women they are. Old enough to fight for country, old enough for to ogle.

Until my daughter grows up . . .

August_West

Reaction Score
Nope. 18 is the line. When the stroke of midnight herald's their birthday, it becomes perfectly right and moral to treat them like the adult grown women they are. Old enough to fight for country, old enough for to ogle.

Until my daughter grows up . . .

every decade the line inches forward without you feeling just slightly creepy.
in 20-30's 18 was fine (so you get a pass)
in 40's I seem to need a "2" in front of it
Ill let you know if that changes when I hit my 50's.

Reaction Score
every decade the line inches forward without you feeling just slightly creepy.
in 20-30's 18 was fine (so you get a pass)
in 40's I seem to need a "2" in front of it
Ill let you know if that changes when I hit my 50's.

My kid's babysitters are both 21. The difference between 21 and 37 is big enough that I would feel creepy in real life for boinking them. It's just such a difference in maturity, even though they're both level headed kids and I am an immature adult.

But hot is hot. Can't help for noticing . . . .

Reaction Score
My kid's babysitters are both 21. The difference between 21 and 37 is big enough that I would feel creepy in real life for boinking them. It's just such a difference in maturity, even though they're both level headed kids and I am an immature adult.

But hot is hot. Can't help for noticing . . . .

I assume August's viewpoint is altered by his own advanced age, and having a teenage daughter.

I'm not sure that either will stop me from noticing.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom