Final Four Ticket Info (via UConn) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Final Four Ticket Info (via UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do you know if a donor can buy you tix if he will not be there to pick them up in person?

Good question, I would think yes and you would just put the tickets in the other persons name for pick up but i'm not 100% sure.

Does anyone know if UConn is using flash seats for this whole thing like most of the other seats in the stadium? It would be a lot easier to transfer if that were the case, they put the tickets in your flash seats account and you can just transfer them over to someone else.

Reaction Score
Do you know if a donor can buy you tix if he will not be there to pick them up in person?
I know in past final fours the person purchasing the tickets had to be there. Not sure if you could trasfer them but don't think so. But with this new system I guess you might be able to. I hope someone chimes in who might know more.

Reaction Score
When I ordered I was asked if I would be the one pickng up the tix. Led me to believe that there might be options there

Reaction Score
Called and they still have tickets but still won't sell to Alumni and general public. WTF! Oh well it looks like my chances of going to another final four are dwindling. I will try once more in the afternoon. So what are they going to do with leftover tickets?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I ordered I was asked if I would be the one pickng up the tix. Led me to believe that there might be options there

Yeah, you can give someone else' s name upfront. Make sure that's the person going to pick them up.

Reaction Score
Can someone explain the difference between all of the things you can donate to? I know there is the alumni association but I have also donated to the UConn fund that comes in the mail. What is this UConn club that has been referenced?

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Been trying to finagle myself as a "Dallas area alum" all morning and when I finally got it done and talked to the ticket office, they said they are now sold out of their allotment.

I guess good for us if that's actually the case. But based on history, I have to imagine we screwed this up somehow.

Reaction Score
Been trying to finagle myself as a "Dallas area alum" all morning and when I finally got it done and talked to the ticket office, they said they are now sold out of their allotment.

I guess good for us if that's actually the case. But based on history, I have to imagine we screwed this up somehow.
Well hopefully they told you the wrong information as it seems they have been giving misinformation all day long regarding tickets. There was a donor earlier in the thread and they told him it was sold out and I called and they still had them for sale to donors. So it is really confusing. Couldn't they update their website with correct information. It would save a lot of trouble for everybody involved including the ticket office.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Well hopefully they told you the wrong information as it seems they have been giving misinformation all day long regarding tickets. There was a donor earlier in the thread and they told him it was sold out and I called and they still had them for sale to donors. So it is really confusing. Couldn't they update their website with correct information. It would save a lot of trouble for everybody involved including the ticket office.

Called and talked to a second person and it sounds like we're really out right now. Unless they get more from the NCAA or something. Working on another lead and I'll keep you posted.

Reaction Score
At some level, I can understand UConn not wanting to release to the general public because if they did, they'd all likely get eaten up by UK fans. That said, opening up to season ticket holders and alumni - something verifiable, would have been a good idea. Hopefully they can get more from the NCAA.

Reaction Score
It was embarrassing in both Detroit and Houston to see how many non-UConn fans were in the UConn sections. That being said they should at least allocate "20" "50" something? seats to appease us alumni so we at least feel like we had a chance.

Reaction Score
At some level, I can understand UConn not wanting to release to the general public because if they did, they'd all likely get eaten up by UK fans. That said, opening up to season ticket holders and alumni - something verifiable, would have been a good idea. Hopefully they can get more from the NCAA.
Yeah, I have a UCONN Alumni numbers so they could verify that. It is very unfortunate they didn't open it up like past years. I still have hope they might but it is dwindling by the minute.

Reaction Score
I find it funny that everyone keeps ignoring this guy who says he has tickets.

Me too:(... I really am just trying to salvage some value. I am not trying to screw anyone over. Yea they are upper level, but it seems like everyone is looking for tickets!

Reaction Score
It was embarrassing in both Detroit and Houston to see how many non-UConn fans were in the UConn sections. That being said they should at least allocate "20" "50" something? seats to appease us alumni so we at least feel like we had a chance.
I don't remember there being lots of non-UConn fans in the UConn sections in Houston, even at the UK game. In fact, there were very few at all.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I find it funny that everyone keeps ignoring this guy who says he has tickets.
Because they aren't great seats and they aren't in the UConn section.

Reaction Score
I don't remember there being lots of non-UConn fans in the UConn sections in Houston, even at the UK game. In fact, there were very few at all.
We had tons of UK fans in Houston and tons of Mich. St. Fans in Detroit in the UCONN sections. Trust me I know as I sold some tickets to the Mich. St. Fans and also had an argument with the snooty UK fans right in our section. LOL!

Reaction Score
We had tons of UK fans in Houston and tons of Mich. St. Fans in Detroit in the UCONN sections. Trust me I know as I sold some tickets to the Mich. St. Fans and also had an argument with the snooty UK fans right in our section. LOL!
I mean, I sat in the UConn section in Houston as well. There were two UK fans behind us, other than that, I barely could hear/see any UK people. I wasn't in Detroit, so I can't comment there.

Reaction Score
I mean, I sat in the UConn section in Houston as well. There were two UK fans behind us, other than that, I barely could hear/see any UK people. I wasn't in Detroit, so I can't comment there.
Well we had 3 obknoxious hillbillies behind us that were trying to start stuff but I think they actually came from some bad seats to sit there. Though I know for a fact that in 2004 and 2009 we had lots of opposing teams buy our tickets.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I am sorry for the alumni who didn't get tickets through the school, but I am glad to hear that we sold all our travel packages and all our tickets.

Reaction Score
Because they aren't great seats and they aren't in the UConn section.
Would seem to me with tickets sold out this might be the way to go at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom