Final Four Ticket Info (via UConn) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Final Four Ticket Info (via UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Started a separate thread for this but thought I'd post it here as well:

Cyclone fan here. First off, congrats on the FF and good luck the rest of the way. Hated losing to you guys in NYC but you have some great guard play and we're rooting for you to win it all now.
I purchased 2 tickets early in hopes of seeing us make it to Dallas, and am offering them up here first. They are together in section 434, row 16. I am asking $625 for the pair and can transfer them electronically through Flash Seats - this is the NCAA's Authentic Ticket exchange.

Once purchased I will transfer the tickets to your account once you have created an account on Flash Seats which is very simple. Then you link the tickets to a credit card or drivers license or smart phone and this is how you enter the stadium as there are no paper tickets to print or carry with you. This is the only option offered by the NCAA and Flash Seats. Payment accepted via Paypal.

I've also attached a view from section 434.

Please let me know if you're interested and good luck in Dallas!

Email: jhales81@yahoo.com

Reaction Score
If anyone has 2 or 4 extras they are willing to sell, I would be willing to pay more than face for them to help cover your costs of your tickets. Will be driving down to Dallas and could meet you at Team hotel to pickup.

Thanks,
Lucas
lucas@craftsmanresidential.com

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That wouldn't be me. I've had season tickets for 37 years.
My post was referring to donors who couldn't get tickets from UCONN not the general public.

Chill out, I was just riffin off your post.

Reaction Score
I'm looking for a pair of tickets for Saturday night. Please message me if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
Did anybody hear anything new on whether they will be selling tickets tomorrow for Alumni and general public? Why do they update their site for women tickets but nothing for the men?

I called the 888-GO-UCONN number this morning and the recorded message now says all travel packages and tickets for the Men and Women are sold out. I'm happy that there will be so many of us down in Dallas but a little disappointed I wasn't able to get tickets through the school as an alumni. Oh well. Happy to see the donors and full season ticket holders will be packing that place Saturday night!

Reaction Score
I called the 888-GO-UCONN number this morning and the recorded message now says all travel packages and tickets for the Men and Women are sold out. I'm happy that there will be so many of us down in Dallas but a little disappointed I wasn't able to get tickets through the school as an alumni. Oh well. Happy to see the donors and full season ticket holders will be packing that place Saturday night!
Yes, I called also an got that recorded message. I also called the Alumni office and they won't have any tickets to help out Alumni. I will call the actual uconn ticket office at 9 and see what they say. Find it hard to believe that UCONN sold all their men's tickets since the women are going to the final four also and the game is in Texas. I guess interest in UCONN basketball has been renewed. Which is good but bad for me. I have been to the last 3 and would love to go to this one also.

If anyone has 2 extra tickets in the UCONN section and is willing to sell email me at daryl.zimmerman@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The moral of the story is to buy season tickets next year. Or at least send $100 to the UConn Club.

Reaction Score
Anybody have 1 extra ticket they are selling? I was hoping they would have more this morning

Reaction Score
Wow! Called the ticket office and they were pretty rude! They still have tickets but only will sell to Donors, Season Ticket Holders and Dallas/Houston Alumni. They treat other Alumni as General Public and won't open sales to them. Pretty much sucks! I guess I never went to school there. Funny if I donated $100 I get more priority to the school then an Alumni who had to pay thousands to go there. That sucks. I guess I will make sure to pledge $100 so I can get on the stupid list. This sucks!

If anyone has tickets in UCONN section please email me at daryl.zimmerman@yahoo.com. I have been to the last 3 Final Four's with my brother and I was driving to these events from Atlanta so I willing to make the sacrifice to go there.

Reaction Score
Just got through, still only selling to Donors at the moment. Not just alumni. No ET on whether they will release to regular Alumni yet.

Reaction Score
:(
Just got through, still only selling to Donors at the moment. Not just alumni. No ET on whether they will release to regular Alumni yet.
Did they say there is a possibility? The one girl I talked to was pretty adamant they won't even sell to Alumni if they have tickets left

Reaction Score
:( Did they say there is a possibility? The one girl I talked to was pretty adamant they won't even if they have tickets left.

Told me the same thing.

I'm a past donor, and bought a partial ticket package, this year, but because no current year donation, no go.

She said they would not be selling to the "general public." I asked her what they would do if they didn't sell them all, and she said that she didn't know, but that they wouldn't sell to the general public.

That would suck if they turned them back to the NCAA for the Kentucky people to buy.

I can't believe that they would do that.

Reaction Score
Just got through and they told me they expect to sell out before releasing to regular alumni or general public but was told to try back this afternoon just in case.

FYI, I did also have a mini-plan this year and asked if that qualified as season tickets and it does not.

Reaction Score
Can you buy them for someone else if you are not going to be there?

Reaction Score
I was just told the donation I made earlier this year for football tickets doesn't count as being a current donor...so that's awesome. Does anyone have 2 extra tickets in the Uconn section they'd be willing to sell?

Reaction Score
I would also be looking for 2 tickets in the UConn section if any donors have extras. Please PM me or email me (Joe) at gobosox00@yahoo.com. Would even be willing to pay more than Face Value depending on how much

Reaction Score
Honestly, focusing on Dallas alumni makes sense. We need a huge crowd there and this is the easiest way to help ensure that. I want to go just like the rest of you but may just have to be creative with how I get a ticket.

Reaction Score
I am a donor and a Houston area alumni. I just called and was told "All sold out."

Sorry, I tried to get more after seeing people on here needing them to try to be a good samaritan, but no go.

Reaction Score
I am a donor and a Houston area alumni. I just called and was told "All sold out."

Sorry, I tried to get more after seeing people on here needing them to try to be a good samaritan, but no go.
Wow that sucks ! Thanks for trying.

Reaction Score

I just called and they still have seats. Did you call traveltek? You need to call the UCONN ticket office direct. The number is 1-877-288-2666. I would be in your debt if you can get a couple. I have been to 3 in a row and would hate to miss this one. I aleady have airfare booked with Southwest so I would go if you can get me tickets. Thanks. PM me here or email me at daryl.zimmerman@yahoo.com.

Reaction Score
I just called and they still have seats. Did you call traveltek? You need to call the UCONN ticket office direct. The number is 1-877-288-2666. I would be in your debt if you can get a couple. I have been to 3 in a row and would hate to miss this one. I aleady have airfare booked with Southwest so I would go if you can get me tickets. Thanks. PM me here or email me at daryl.zimmerman@yahoo.com.

Do you know if a donor can buy you tix if he will not be there to pick them up in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom