Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She's got another tweet with pixs up. No special words. :( No, I don't read anything into it.

Reaction Score
She's got another tweet with pixs up. No special words. No, I don't read anything into it.
Meg W. ‏@iball_crzy 39m39 minutes agoVirginia, USA
Second official visit with the University of Connecticut #UConn

CsrcYy_XgAAYCEi.jpg

CsrcYzCW8AAFVWk.jpg

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I new she would go their.
Well, their you go! And there is no way Andi can configure all that hair into a neat and tidy bun. No Way. Has to be hair extensions. Trust me.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It's a race between whether this thread will have more views, or Megan will have more Tweets. :D (Megan currently leads with 21.5k Tweets, but I think we got this)

If she visits her other two favorites, by the time she verbals in another 2-3 weeks or so, this thread could easily have more than 30,000 views.

view predicted numbers are shattered and we crushed her tweet count

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A tip o the turban to all who posted pictures of the recruit's visit this weekend. It was appreciated and enjoyed. :)

Reaction Score
Diamond DeShields ‏@DDDeshields 7h7 hours ago
Until you've walked the shoes of a student-athlete you have NO PLACE to speak on what the collegiate experience is or isn't
Diamond is now totally wrong BUT a women/athlete at her level should NOT call out fans. She should remember that without fans she is NOTHING. I may be a little bias because I never liked her game or attitude at NC. Diamond "let you play do the talking"

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Juventus fan??? Well I guess I can forgive her, if she chooses UCONN. :rolleyes:
I assuming you are talking about the Jersey she is wearing. My eyes were drawn to the Jordan 11 Low Gold that Megan is rocking on her feet and the obvious brand collision with the Adidas top. My daughter says this is a violation and Megan has big feet. :D None of which will ever be mention again as you stated: "if she chooses UCONN".

Reaction Score
New prediction: 55,000 - 60,000.

Her decision should be coming in the next few weeks, I don't see her dragging it out once the ND visit is over.............not sure if there will be more posts if she chooses UConn or one of the other two schools!!!

Reaction Score
This is where I think we're headed in about ten years. The top 4-5 teams in the P5 conferences will break away and form a 20-25 team semi-pro league in football and men's basketball that operates outside of the NCAA and the current conference structure while keeping all the money to themselves. Players will get paid and not be held to NCAA rules and standards. This will be a reset of sorts for the schools that aren't in the new semi-pro league as there will be a lot less (read nearly zero) money flowing through the system as a result.
I hope they do because then they will die. Who is going to watch the Columbus Buckeyes or the Tuscaloosa Tide. It will open up Saturdays for the NFL and why watch an inferior semi-pro team when who can watch better football. There are semi-pro leagues that currently exist; does anybody see any on TV? Then the TV money goes away as the audience dries up. This would be a fitting end to the greed that is the P-5.

Reaction Score
NCAA football is deeply corrupt; NFL is vulgar and corrupt. And yet, we watch..... (though, speaking personally, less and less all the time). A friend with a perspective predicted that a future generation will look at football the way we today look at boxing. Fingers crossed!

Reaction Score
I assuming you are talking about the Jersey she is wearing. My eyes were drawn to the Jordan 11 Low Gold that Megan is rocking on her feet and the obvious brand collision with the Adidas top. My daughter says this is a violation and Megan has big feet. :D None of which will ever be mention again as you stated: "if she chooses UCONN".
Since it features JEEP, I gave her points for going off road and making her own rules. It works! I was getting tired of the all matching thing anyway.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It would appear that our 4 weekenders changed their outfits every 2 hours! Beautiful athletic young women having a good time. Okay by me.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Just noticed on MW's twitter page she had her photo taken in a Texas uniform. I don't see anything significant in that, but I cannot recall anyone doing that before. Was I just not looking? Is it common?

It seems like lots of schools do that on OVs. All the recruits that visited Tenn. this weekend were photographed in Lady Vol uniforms, for example.

Reaction Score
NCAA football is deeply corrupt; NFL is vulgar and corrupt. And yet, we watch..... (though, speaking personally, less and less all the time). A friend with a perspective predicted that a future generation will look at football the way we today look at boxing. Fingers crossed!

I hope they look at it the way we look at MMA! Which just so happens to be the fastest growing sport in the world!

Reaction Score
Battle - six year WNBA pro
Moore - 11 year pro
Turner - 4 year pro
Strother - 3 year pro
Crockett - 1 year pro
Not a bad team to go with Diana.
This doesn't look like a pile of chopped liver to me.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
NCAA football is deeply corrupt; NFL is vulgar and corrupt. And yet, we watch.

This verifies what H.L. Mencken said:

"Nobody ever went broke by underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom