Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just noticed on MW's twitter page she had her photo taken in a Texas uniform. I don't see anything significant in that, but I cannot recall anyone doing that before. Was I just not looking? Is it common?

Reaction Score
MikaylaCoombs‏@CoombsMikayla
Had a great time this weekend ! Looking forward to 2017
1f436.png

CsqJSeLXYAA35dn.jpg

2 retweets13 likes

Reaction Score
Very true - but part of the problem has always been building a fan base and getting prime TV coverage - if they evolve from the college superpowers, and can retain those fan bases, then they should be immediately profitable.

Amen, Amen AWOMEN---the Choir is listening. Your posting, including this one, make a great case for dissolving the NCAA==antiquated, out of touch, involved not REALLY with in their area of sports (belonging solely to Law or specific school functions)
and REALLY REALLY slow to punish (and then minimal) for years of violations --while other schools are beaten into the earth for not obtaining specific GPA's/standards of graduation (is this REALLY their business?). I see the hand of punishment ---not the scale of justice.

Reaction Score
So she hasn't posted good visit or any pictures. She did that after her Texas visit.
Radio silence from her about the visit doesn't seem too promising...

Reaction Score
So she hasn't posted good visit or any pictures. She did that after her Texas visit.
Radio silence from her about the visit doesn't seem too promising...

I'm viewing it exactly the opposite way .........you flatter those that you are turning down the most........MW has been to Storrs several times and must surely appreciate the opportunity to be a potential Husky great...........I think she is just playing it cool for now..............She could certainly pick one of the other two schools but regardless, I don't think she'd be the type to throw shade on Geno or UConn basketball

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I'm viewing it exactly the opposite way ....you flatter those that you are turning down the most...MW has been to Storrs several times and must surely appreciate the opportunity to be a potential Husky great......I think she is just playing it cool for now....She could certainly pick one of the other two schools but regardless, I don't think she'd be the type to throw shade on Geno or UConn basketball
exactly... no pictures but post that "choosing" is the hardest things etc.
that says a lot, UConn has done their part... damn a pic

words say a 1000 words, not pictures~

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
she's talking about "choosing" after a UConn visit... without seeing ND yet, that's HUGE for UConn, but doesnt mean anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom