ANOTHER Kentucky transfer | Page 5 | The Boneyard

ANOTHER Kentucky transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One recruit's perspective. What "culture change"? Anybody know?

"Initially, they were making a culture change," Corsaro said, "and girls who didn't fall in line with that culture left."

Corsaro said she and other players had built strong relationships with assistant coaches, and when they left, things turned."

Former Kentucky recruit Lindsey Corsaro conidering Baylor, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, Tennessee, UCLA, Washington

Interesting comment 'culture change'. I'm curious what she means too.

T

TroyHouse66

Hz
<<Interesting comment 'culture change'. I'm curious what she means too.>>

Perhaps the whole team were micro-biology majors??
(Note to managers: ...And don't eat the jello we left in the locker room refrigerator.)

Reaction Score
Things are looking up for Kentucky.......................Charlie Collier just started following Matthew Mitchell on twitter

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
View attachment 13639
Last weekend my grand daughter arrived wearing a pair of these.
Of course my daughter was completely confused and asked why I was so obsessed with her feet.

In my first year of college BBall, THIS was the shoe of choice. Not only was it the only shoe the school provided (every member of the team wore white Chuck Taylors), Nike, Adidas, etc, had just become operational, and their product was not readily available to the masses like it is now. This was the only choice we had (unless you wanted to go rogue, and buy your own shoes. None of us had the money, and it wasn't a big deal to any of us then. None of us were fashion conscience yet). Those Chuck Taylor All-Stars served us well. My shoes were just a little bigger than this one. :p

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Playing high school basketball in mid-late 60`s, choices were Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars - low whites, low blacks, high whites, high blacks. Cost about $8 per pair.

Canvas didn`t provide much support but it was all we had.

White Adidas with three black stripes started showing up around 1969-1970, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom