#20 UConn v. Holy Cross Crusaders (Friday 10/13/23 @7p @Hart Center & Saturday 10/14/23 @7p @Toscano) Friday game on NESN+/ Saturday game on ESPN+ | Page 5 | The Boneyard

#20 UConn v. Holy Cross Crusaders (Friday 10/13/23 @7p @Hart Center & Saturday 10/14/23 @7p @Toscano) Friday game on NESN+/ Saturday game on ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It will be very difficult to get an at large bid out of Hockey East this year. I don’t see UConn being in the top 4 teams this year. I don’t get caught up in the NCAA tournament. To me the Hockey East tournament is more important.

Insane take. They’ve got to make the NCAAs once in 12 years.

Reaction Score
It will be very difficult to get an at large bid out of Hockey East this year. I don’t see UConn being in the top 4 teams this year. I don’t get caught up in the NCAA tournament. To me the Hockey East tournament is more important.
Well being one of only a handful of teams never to make the tournament, it’s a big deal.

If you want to be a serious program and want to show recruits you are a serious program, the national tournament means a lot.

Reaction Score
Well being one of only a handful of teams never to make the tournament, it’s a big deal.

If you want to be a serious program and want to show recruits you are a serious program, the national tournament means a lot.
I’m sure it means a lot to UConn. I just don’t care that much about it. Win Hockey East and UConn will make the tournament. An at large bid is all determine by that ridiculous “pair wise” system.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Holy Cross with a 1-0 lead after the 2nd period.
We were pressuring them at the clothes but just couldn't find the net.

Reaction Score
Owen Simpson does a good job of getting the puck to the net from the point.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I’m sure it means a lot to UConn. I just don’t care that much about it. Win Hockey East and UConn will make the tournament. An at large bid is all determine by that ridiculous “pair wise” system.

Pairwise is the best system they’ve ever used. It’s good.

CL82

Reaction Score
The barn looks good, a lot of empty seats though.

Reaction Score
Holy Cross is a really good hockey team. Really impressed with how tenacious they are.

CL82

Reaction Score
Well, that was disappointing.

Reaction Score
UConn’s not playing a bad game. They just don’t really have a plethora of goal scorers. They still play hard.

Reaction Score
This is probably a crazy take but has Cavanaugh reached his ceiling as head coach?

Reaction Score
This is probably a crazy take but has Cavanaugh reached his ceiling as head coach?
Yeah, that’s a crazy take. Holy Cross is just a really really good hockey team. There is no shame losing to them. You just tip your hat to Homy Cross, the better team one the games this weekend. UConn will get better as the season progresses. Just need to get enough points to make the Hockey East tournament.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that’s a crazy take. Holy Cross is just a really really good hockey team. There is no shame losing to them. You just tip your hat to Homy Cross, the better team one the games this weekend. UConn will get better as the season progresses. Just need to get enough points to make the Hockey East tournament.
Everyone makes the Hockey East tournament.

Holy Cross is not a really good team

Reaction Score
Everyone makes the Hockey East tournament.

Holy Cross is not a really good team
Oh, did they switch back again to where everyone makes the tournament? I would disagree on Holy Cross. I thought UConn would take a step back this year. They lost some good players to graduation. I figured this year they would finish in the 7 to 9 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom