Zach Brown wants to reclass to 2016 | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Zach Brown wants to reclass to 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not to run off the dock here but does anyone still think it is a bad idea to continue recruiting other elite center prospects for 2017?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not to run off the dock here but does anyone still think it is a bad idea to continue recruiting other elite center prospects for 2017?

People who think that inherently believe recruiting is an exact science.

Reaction Score
If he is leaning towards reclassifying then yeah for sure, if he isn't, still probably yeah.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Ah, yeah, might want to keep some irons in the fire here.

Reaction Score
Can't decide which is more strange, the situation or this thread. Either way this has a Ray Kasongo type feel to it.

Reaction Score
Much different than Kasongo in that Brown is rated 200 spots higher than Kasongo ever was and is currently a UConn commit who seems to be missing his junior year of high school for whatever reason.

Reaction Score
Can't decide which is more strange, the situation or this thread. Either way this has a Ray Kasongo type feel to it.
This situation is way more bizarre than anything. He went on a supposed "planned trip" a month into attending a new prep school , still isn't back so he's missing more classes. "Remains to be seen" added by Borges sounds like he's inferring something from his source. Just gonna have to wait and see , I mean the kid is a 2017 commit anyway . Not 2016

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Are you guys so dense as to see that Borges' "pre-planned trip, don't worry will be back" is all speculation, just as much as the posts on here. He's not that connected especially at the high school level. Just based on how school curriculums work and meeting simple deadlines, I doubt ZB will be back at PSA. This kids handler has a ton of control over what he does and will probably try to get him in somewhere else.

Reaction Score
Are you guys so dense as to see that Borges' "pre-planned trip, don't worry will be back" is all speculation, just as much as the posts on here. He's not that connected especially at the high school level. Just based on how school curriculums work and meeting simple deadlines, I doubt ZB will be back at PSA. This kids handler has a ton of control over what he does and will probably try to get him in somewhere else.

Yes they are that dense. They will believe anything with a husky picture on it. So if Borges said he went home for personal reasons that were preplanned it must be true. Smh

Reaction Score
Whatever the truth is, "checkered" is the word that comes to mind to describe Brown's high school experience. How have we done in the past with this sort of kid, both getting them to UConn and having them produce?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score

"'He would like to come back but we're going to have to determine a few things,' Espinosa said.

Espinosa said Brown's status could be resolved this week, but would not say what the issue or issues are."

It's certainly more than just a prescheduled appointment, but it could be any number of things. Could very well be disciplinary, but could also be finishing assignments at his old school to help reclass. Who knows.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Whatever the truth is, "checkered" is the word that comes to mind to describe Brown's high school experience. How have we done in the past with this sort of kid, both getting them to UConn and having them produce?

God forbid Brown doesn't end up here and you end up starting a thread blaming it on Ollie, I will punch a hole in the wall with each of my fists and have my attorney forward you my medical bills.

Reaction Score

Aman over at rivals said something along the lines of UConn isnt too fond of the people in Brown's camp back in Miami and would prefer he be at PSA. Also said from people in the recruiting world that the people in his camp are too highly thought of. I hope for the sake of Brown that his camp doesn't destroy or cause a hurdle for his potential basketball aspirations

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Not going to speculate wildly, but at the very least it's time to start worrying a little bit.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hope he's okay. He seemed like a really sweet kid judging from the vice documentary and has definitely had more than his fair share of struggles to deal with. Hopefully he's alright and the people dealing with him are looking out for him.

Reaction Score
Plenty of reason to question the overall picture with Brown. We'll be fine but I hope the best happens for the kid whatever that is. He has already been through a lot and doesn't need any more trauma and drama in his life..

Reaction Score
It's not mutually exclusive that he could have had an incident at PSA and gone back to Miami for a prearranged thing, but then stayed there because of the PSA incident.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know absolutely nothing about this saga, however, thinking aloud, could he be returning to his old school in order to finish up some classes needed to reclassify and maybe couldn't do that at Putnam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom