Yesterday's coaching | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yesterday's coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Just another example of the UConn staff being outmuscled on the recruiting trail. I'm hearing that both Stone and Dorsey have been offered Between Game Bubble Service by the other schools still on their lists. From what I understand, it is similar to a palanquin.

I'm guessing this made more sense in your head than it does to the rest of us out here in the world.

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
I'm guessing this made more sense in your head than it does to the rest of us out here in the world.

A palanquin is my preferred method of travel.

Reaction Score
Simply put, KO never quits. I dont' see why so many think he started at Tulsa. Mistakes, sure he is human, but I do not accept quit.

There is a great staff behind him and they followed his lead. No way he is not better supported by his UConn family than most people going through a divorce. I don't need to have been a divorce lawyer for 32 years to know that people who honor commitments honor them, especially, through the adversity of their divorce, but I have that experience. KO has that commitment and the kids are to important for him to quit on them. Which is what some are accusing him of.

The players fought to get him that contract and I expect them to fight for him at Stanford. Last year's team took quite a while to learn how to hang on without Shabazz. This team mostly has sophomores and freshmen. The juniors - Omar and Phil are not in places where they are going to take over and quiet the team. Omar's injuries were costly that way.

Please try to have a small quantum of faith. I am not ready to accept that they will not find a way into the dance.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If you don't see that this is exactly what TSam was talking about, I can't help you.

Maybe that walker/whaler fellow can. He seems pretty crafty, especially for a 15-year old.

Reaction Score
If you don't see that this is exactly what TSam was talking about, I can't help you.

Maybe that walker/whaler fellow can. He seems pretty crafty, especially for a 15-year old.
Not to mention that he can point out the only 8 worthwhile posters. Fishy should take his recommendation and ban the rest of us. Then he'd only have 8 of us knuckleheads to moderate instead of thousands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom