With Newsome commit, UCONN cracks Rivals top 40 for star rankings | Page 4 | The Boneyard

With Newsome commit, UCONN cracks Rivals top 40 for star rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@Who needs a degree to coach and who care's?Damn,can't I wake up and browse either here or at SU fan . com w/o this obsession with RU?Find someone else to obsess over (BC)!!

You are on our board. Define obsession exactly.

Reaction Score
You are on our board. Define obsession exactly.

@Of course I'm on our/ur board and I "generally" act accordingly but won't suffer fool's(which don't include you)and don't think u would either....Too make it simpler for you check SU fan . com's recruiting board and see how everything they do and want is blamed on RU?It seem's beneath the surface they actually envy RU despite all their hoop success and history!Here to a much lesser degree it appears when it ain't BC/Cuse some of you all are starting to show similar symptom's?Don't fall prey to it ..it's not becoming a classy outfit like UConn! If I thought that the case I wouldn't even bother to concern myself with ur welfare sir!When you guy's get where you belong (big5) I'll silently disappear back to a lurker!

Reaction Score
RU going to the B1G is a godsend for us. It was a necessity. Gives us the best opportunity possible in conference realignment. We need to make the most of it.

Reaction Score
RU going to the B1G is a godsend for us. It was a necessity. Gives us the best opportunity possible in conference realignment. We need to make the most of it.

It would have been the same if it was UConn picked 1st...no way would the B1G allow anyone to beat them to any huge holes in their footprint!!I alway's thought as two eastern flagbearer's with similar goal's and mission's go hand in hand!

Reaction Score
Really? I've always pictured him like this:

paul-doc-gaccione-2.jpg

@Huskyniners got my mental image of nicky but lurkers is closer to the truth!!

Reaction Score
Whenever NickyNewark posts, this is what I imagine he looks like:

MIke-Situation-Sorrentino-MTV-Jersey-Shore-500.jpg

Whenever I envision a Uconn poster; I see.......................... I see........
Ahhhh. It's Connecticut. Who has the time or energy to stereotype them?

Reaction Score
Exactly, go look at Alabama or LSU. They always have classes in the top 5, but fail to ever produce on the field or send players to the NFL.

Whether we have a good star rating or poor star rating on the sites, it means nothing to me. Recruiting classes aren't judged on stars, they are judged on results.

We have had 2 star players excelling in the NFL, and 4 star players who couldn't see the starting lineup.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Exactly, go look at Alabama or LSU. They always have classes in the top 5, but fail to ever produce on the field or send players to the NFL.

Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
No championships but I'm sure you would trade every win in your program's history just to be in our shoes claiming the BigTen as a home.
It certainly wasn't based on athletic performance. Don't even pretend it was.

Reaction Score
No championships but I'm sure you would trade every win in your program's history just to be in our shoes claiming the BigTen as a home.

I would love to be in the Big Ten, but I think Rutgers fans will find it's not all it's cracked up to be. Sure it'll be nice cashing a bigger paycheck (although Rutgers will continue to be a financial mess), and it'll be nice playing some big time programs, but I think you'll find you lose interest after 3 or 4 seasons of winning 5-6 games. You used to play Miami and VTech every year in the Big East and couldn't give away tickets because you were terrible. Rutgers benefit more than anybody from the weakened BE and was able to somewhat cultivate a fanbase due to winning 8 games every year. Once you assume the mantel of Indiana Football 2.0 I think you'll see a lot of empty seats in that big renovated stadium of yours. At least Indiana has bball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom