With Newsome commit, UCONN cracks Rivals top 40 for star rankings | Page 3 | The Boneyard

With Newsome commit, UCONN cracks Rivals top 40 for star rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Why would Rutgers care about hoops. Look how poor they are at hoops.
Like I said earlier, they're not gonna win a BigTen football title any time soon, it's easier to recruit a competitive bball roster in a league that's less athletic than the old Big East. Just have to find a coach who's not a scuzzball.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I actually like it that so many SU and UCONN fans care about Rutgers. There are literally at least 50 posts daily containing the word "rutgers" when you type it in the search box in the top right corner. Please continue.

Since there was no mentioned Rutgurls in this thread until you decided to drop by and brag, I guess that'd be d!ckwd X 2

Reaction Score
What Mike Rice did was abuse. Period. Real men, real coaches don't do what he did. Calhoun may have come close to the line but Rice went way over. It is possible to be verbally abusive without physical contact, but Rice did both. Funny thing is, people who commit verbal or physical abuse often are have deep-seated insecurities. Then the cycle repeats when the victims go on to commit abuse to people under them. And until the tapes were made public and Pernetti was forced to fire Rice, he and Rutgers were enabling the problem. If you want to talk about being a MAN... a MAN would have stopped the situation immediately instead of waiting until Rutgers got the Big Ten invite. We can all do better than that.

It was their lawyers counsel that he "couldn't be fired" with out proper cause is the way I understood it?

Reaction Score
Like I said earlier, they're not gonna win a BigTen football title any time soon, it's easier to recruit a competitive bball roster in a league that's less athletic than the old Big East. Just have to find a coach who's not a scuzzball.

I think Eddie Jordan is the man for the job?When he was a player at RU they were national players and he's an RU icon!

Reaction Score
I'm happy to cheer you up this morning Yo'Nicky!
Nicky, it's Saturday AM. I'm off to the gym. Then later off to a party this evening. If you wish to spend the rest of your Sat. trolling on a UConn board, than God bless you!!! (or whoever you believe in to bless you!!)
Have a peachy keen week end.....

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
OOHHH RUTGURLS?How unique sweetheart!!

Regardless, the fact remains that two Rutgers fans came along and polluted a thread that was completely unrelated to Rutgers before they arrived.

Reaction Score
What Mike Rice did was abuse. Period. Real men, real coaches don't do what he did. Calhoun may have come close to the line but Rice went way over. It is possible to be verbally abusive without physical contact, but Rice did both. Funny thing is, people who commit verbal or physical abuse often are have deep-seated insecurities. Then the cycle repeats when the victims go on to commit abuse to people under them. And until the tapes were made public and Pernetti was forced to fire Rice, he and Rutgers were enabling the problem. If you want to talk about being a MAN... a MAN would have stopped the situation immediately instead of waiting until Rutgers got the Big Ten invite. We can all do better than that.

@Funny thing about Mike Rice is now he's coaching young teen girl's in a learner league and they seem to love him?

Reaction Score
Regardless, the fact remains that two Rutgers fans came along and polluted a thread that was completely unrelated to Rutgers before they arrived.

@If you really read the thread you'll see I innocently got caught up in a argument or trolling situation I really didn't want to get involved in?But saw the anti RU comment's and let myself roll with it!!I don't see what it accomplishes?

Reaction Score
Whenever NickyNewark posts, this is what I imagine he looks like:

MIke-Situation-Sorrentino-MTV-Jersey-Shore-500.jpg

Reaction Score
Ok guys, this is my last post here. I honestly hope that you guys join us in the BigTen...whether you believe me or not. Being that I live in CT, it would actually be pretty cool if the whole northeast really got into college football. Good luck, I'll be at the game cheering for RU in November.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Ok guys, this is my last post here. I honestly hope that you guys join us in the BigTen...whether you believe me or not. Being that I live in CT, it would actually be pretty cool if the whole northeast really got into college football. Good luck, I'll be at the game cheering for RU in November.

I'm not sure who monitor's this board but I'll donate $500 to the BY's favorite charity the next time Coach Flood posts here. The only stipulation is that after that post, his username and URL are banned from www.the-boneyard.com forever and we force him to keep his word. I used to get banned from RU boards for posting our winning scores against them. It's about time we do a little house cleaning ourselves.

Make it happen Mods.

pj

Reaction Score
I'm not sure who monitor's this board but I'll donate $500 to the BY's favorite charity the next time Coach Flood posts here. The only stipulation is that after that post, his username and URL are banned from www.the-boneyard.com forever and we force him to keep his word. I used to get banned from RU boards for posting our winning scores against them. It's about time we do a little house cleaning ourselves.

Make it happen Mods.

Why? When we're in the B1G and beating Rutgers again he'll be fun to have around.

Reaction Score
Butch,did you pick up my salute to ya in the article link to the UConn's "improving in recruiting NYC" article?"Russ from Hell's Kitchen" (Clinton)??btw Butch,I was just aiming that comment to the poster who was irritating me I know that's not true!!I hope most don't take it personal?

Reaction Score
Butch,did you pick up my salute to ya in the article link to the UConn's "improving in recruiting NYC" article?"Russ from Hell's Kitchen" (Clinton)??btw Butch,I was just aiming that comment to the poster who was irritating me I know that's not true!!I hope most don't take it personal?
Of course I did. I know, I was just playing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom