Williams should play. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Williams should play.

Reaction Score
So the standard for you is just be D1? Well Quinnipiac is D1... So not sure of the point you're trying to make.

I was responding to the post I quoted which said he wasn't

A lot of guys are green and develop quite nicely

Reaction Score
Everything you said would make sense if it wasn’t DO taking his minutes. If KW is limited then what is DO.
DO last game had 18 minutes zero points and 1 rebound. KW deserves 17 of those minutes.

This is #55 pet peeve I have with KO.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, how many of you blew gaskets about wasting a UConn scholarship on an Instagram dunker?

Reaction Score
Out of curiosity, how many of you blew gaskets about wasting a UConn scholarship on an Instagram dunker?
Not me. But I do feel like blowing a gasket over a coach using a scholarship on a kid he obviously doesn't believe is good enough. I mean this team sucks, the season is lost and you still trot DO out there like he's part of the future. If he played Enoch and Durham that much they'd probably still be here.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

So we have no legit D-1 players?

I find that hard to believe.

If you would have switched coaches yesterday, I think that (given a season with these guys) Tubby Smith would have still beaten KO if they switched players.

As for KW, I think he's definitely D-1. He's green.
Nope, my point is simply that the prevailing view on the board swings like a weather vain, and always to extremes.

Reaction Score
I almost think instead of starting KW, we should plug him in as soon as our patended lapse in effort and enthusiasm begins. Hopefully he can be a trend breaker in that way. I think if he went in when we started losing our edge on Sunday things could have ended differently .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom