Why do you hate BC? | The Boneyard

Why do you hate BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
their arrogance is completely and totally unearned. They look down their nose at UConn as if second class citizens and revel in it, they had a hand in partially crippling our athletic department and seem to enjoy the fact that they screwed another school.

F()CK BC!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
1) Because I know they could never compete with us on a level playing field and we're not going to get a level playing field in the foreseeable future.

2) They don't just look down on us (UConn, the #13 public school in FBS), they look down on the whole state of Connecticut. And I know living in Fairfield County (60 minutes from the greatest city in the world) is better than anything they have up there.

Reaction Score
Connecticut vs Masschusetts culture goes back to the creation of Springfield. We must conquer western Mass! Oh wait, we have?

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
When a BC team is doing well, you'd think it was the second coming of the savior... but they're completely ambivalent when the teams are irrelevant (which is most of the time! The few BC fans I know don't really seem to care about the teams, they just like running their mouths.

Unfortunately, Connecticut is also full of phoney fans who only show up when the team is winning... present company excluded, of course! But seriously, screw BC, they suck. They're right up there with Rutgers in my book.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Their haughty attitude.
Their deceitful malicious blocking of us to the ACC
Maroon and gold
EAGLES FOR TEAM NAME
Gene DeFilippo
Father Leahy
Billy Curley
HOW they treated Al Skinner
Gary I sweat through suits Williams
Chestnut Hill

I hate them more than any other school. More than Miami, more than Notre Dame, more than the squid Calipari- UGGH.

Now I need to go for a walk. thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head bang

Reaction Score
1) Gene

2) The way they look down at UConn.

Is BC a nice private school? Sure (it's amazing what daddy's money can buy you!).

I received my degree from the #18 Public University in this country for a third of the price.

They have an overpriced piece of paper from a wannabe Harvard.

Screw them.

Reaction Score
Played a hand in not only eventually destroying the Big East by starting the exodus with Miami & VTech, but keeping us marooned in non-P5 purgatory with the c0ckbl0cks. Flipper openly admitted that he wanted BCU to control New England's recruiting ground. Because a little Northeast competition is just too much for them. They'll always be pure scum in my eyes for that.

Plus they're a Boston sports team, and I've always hated them all.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1. ©o©kblocked us from the ACC.
2. ©o©kblocked us from the ACC again.
3. Flutie to Phelan.
1 & 2 are the correct answer. #3 is just funny.

Reaction Score
Who needs a reason to hate BC? Screw them for all eternity - I wish them nothing but the worst. I must say though they look kinda cute in their baby zhit brown and maroon uniforms.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I've known a few people who went there, and with the exception of one of them, the rest were pretentious idiots who thought their feces didn't stink.

Well, it stinks. It stinks to high heaven. They've earned nothing. They've won nothing. They're still living in the 80s where a single throw got their QB on a breakfast cereal box for about a week.

I hate them like Silky Johnson hates the Player Haters' Ball...

Reaction Score
I love how the boneyard turns to academics and school rankings when it can’t provide any argument related to the actual topic...football.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I love how the boneyard turns to academics and school rankings when it can’t provide any argument related to the actual topic...football.
It's good to have quality academics and a good athletic program. We have both, although football is a work in progress.

Reaction Score
Actually, BC has very good academics so don't feel bad. It just not as good as Harvard, MIT, Williams, Amherst, Wellesley, Smith or Holy Cross...and you get the privilege of paying 65k for the equivalent education you can get at UConn at 1/2 the price. But, keep living in the 80's and 90s, you national football powerhouse...karma is sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom