Who is Randy's coaching staff? Jan 12 is coming fast | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Who is Randy's coaching staff? Jan 12 is coming fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Whether he was "cleared" or not, the guy committed recruiting violations in HS, I can only imagine what would happen if you gave him a salary and said go recruit lol
i wonder how popular he would be with the CT high school coaches.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I'm predicting he goes full 2004. We get Norries Wilson as OC and Hank Hughes as DC. :eek:

Reaction Score
Gee not a good sign when they have to extend the deadlines. Did Edsall leave Maryland on good terms with any of his assistants? Who did he bring in there? He must have made a friend or two along the way willing to head a little farther up I-95. Is there any high school coach in the state of Connecticut capable of making the jump to college as a position coach? That might go a ways towards opening a few doors if there is one.
You're a special kind of dope aren't you?

Reaction Score
not very
Believe it or not (I've attended a number of coaching clinics when Jack was there) the majority of the CT high school coaches like/respect him, including some of his biggest rivals on the field, not named Jim Buonocore, Jr. Cochran also ran the state weight lifting competition when he was at New Britain and New London, every league in the state was represented at the event. He was well respected amongst CTHSFB coaches.

However, JC may not be available....
Legendary Conn. football coach Jack Cochran leaves to run a restaurant

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hmmmm.... FWIW

Tweet deleted by FWG - he was happy about something involving a former UConn defensive coach who is at a certain school across the border to the southwest. No mention of title.

A D1 school Southwest of UConn. That is literally every school other than BCU And Cuse.

Reaction Score
I think he means across the border from CT and then go Southwest.

What is across the border to NY and then SW NY?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
For what it's worth...this doesn't sound good to me.

Edit: actually, I guess that is only a few extra days. I was initially thinking it was a week away still. May not really mean anything.
Pure conjecture...NFL guy(s) waiting for teams to get knocked out of playoffs?

Al Golden?

Reaction Score
Our first leak. Meanwhile its baffling some of the postings have been extended to 1/9.

Maybe the interest is growing w/ all the recent CFB/NFL changes. Edsall is making calls and talking w/ recruits and there are no face:face visits w/ recruits to the 12th so there is no panic in my mind.

It's a process!.jpg

Last edited:

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
For what it's worth...this doesn't sound good to me.

Edit: actually, I guess that is only a few extra days. I was initially thinking it was a week away still. May not really mean anything.

Just jumping the weekend. I think Bonehead is right about NFL guys.

Reaction Score
Wish the threads weren't merged... the original Job Posting (Edsall) thread was to track the actual postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom